View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #4
spankmynaughtyass

Default Being Punished again (Part 2)

Robbie expects me to have good grades, which is understandable. I know that he has straight As, and I do too, though some of them, such as math, are borderline. He also expects that I take part in good extracurricular activities. He is an extremely supportive person and he wants me to follow my dreams; he's just trying to give me the power to do it.

So, when I got my math test back and found that I had gotten a C- on the test, I realized that it might bring my grade down to a B+ and Robbie would be really, really mad. Robbie and I had a date planned for that evening (it was a Friday) and we were going to go see a movie and get dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. I'd been looking forward to it all week, but now I just felt overwhelmingly guilty.
Deciding what I would wear to our date, and daydreaming about holding hands with Robbie in the movie theater, distracted me from studying the night before the test (which was yesterday), and when the time came for me to go to sleep, I hadn't gotten enough studying in.

When it was lunchtime, I met up with Robbie and we sat with a group of our mutual friends. I was scared, and I wasn't sure how or when to tell him what had happened.

Robbie was laughing and joking around with his friends. He didn't know that we got our test back today, because he's in a higher level of math than I am in. I know he could tell that I wasn't feeling my best, but he didn't say anything about it until the lunch bell rang and we had to go to our next classes.
He pulled me aside.
"What's wrong, Allie?"
Moment of truth.
"Nothing, Robbie, I'm just not feeling my best right now"
Fuck. Why didn't I tell him.
"Well, snap out of it. I don't want you feeling like this during our date tonight. I'm looking forward to it." he added on seductively, sending tingles through my body, and making me feel even worse for lying to him.

We met up again after school; he was giving me a ride back home. When I saw him waiting for me, though, I froze in my tracks. His eyes were hard, and he looked pissed off.
"Come." he said, as he led me to the car.
I followed him. I knew that he knew, and the guilt settled in. I knew I deserved whatever I was about to get. We climbed into his car, and sat in silence. Rather than taking me back to my house, we drove straight for his. This isn't good. He parked in his driveway.
"You know, Allie, I trust you to tell me what's bothering you, and yet you've betrayed that trust by lying to me during lunch today. Why didn't you tell me about the math test?"

"M..master, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you. During lunch today.. I knew you would be mad, and it just came out of my mouth, I didn't even think-"

"Yes, you didn't think. And apparently you weren't thinking during your math test either. Or the night before, when you were supposed to be studying." he narrowed his eyes.

Our school is connected to a website where you can access grades and get email updates every time your grade changes. Robbie gets email updates on my grades as well as his own, a detail that I didn't even consider when I lied to him during lunch. I didn't think that my math teacher would put our tests in the grade book so fast.

"Needless to say, our date is cancelled, and you are going to be punished not only for nearly failing that test, but lying to me about if afterwards. Call your mom and tell her you're coming home late, and that you're at my place. Studying." he got out of the car, and after taking a deep breath and leaving my mom a quick message, I did too. Tears were pricking at my eyes.

He unlocked his door, and stepped inside, holding it open for me. After he shut the door and locked it, he grabbed me by the arm and led me into his bedroom. "Tell me why you are going to be punished, Allie. Explain what you did wrong, and tell me why it was wrong"

"Master, I was distracted the day before the test, and I spent more time daydreaming than studying. I didn't get much studying in before bedtime, sir. The next day I didn't do well on the test, and I was so upset by it. When I got the test back today I was really scared and I didn't want to disappoint you master, I'm so sorry sir."

"Well it's a bit too late for that now, Allie" he said. "I'm glad you know what you've done wrong. I will be giving you a punishment spanking, first bare bottom with my hand, and then with my belt." The moment he said "belt" my eyes widened. I hate the belt.
"You will get corner time as well, and since we're no longer going on a date, you will have plenty of time to sit at my desk and write your reflection essay here." I nodded.

"Do you need to pee?" he asked me, as an afterthought. I thought about it and nodded. "Yes, sir. May I please pee before you spank me"

"Yes, Allie, you may"

When I stepped into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. Eyes wide and hectic, face flushed. I sat on the toilet and peed quickly, then wiped myself and pulled my pants pack on.

When I walked back inside his bedroom, he was sitting on the edge of his bed. "Take your shoes, pants, and panties off and neatly fold them in the corner" he commanded. I did as he asked, taking my clothes off and folding them, watching his eyes follow my naked ass and pussy as I placed them in the corner of the room. He motioned for me to come over to him, and in one smooth motion, he had me over his knee, one leg thrown over mine, and his left hand placed on my back, to hold me down.

"You will count each one and you will thank me for punishing you. 30 spanks with my hand, and 10 with the belt. If you move or make a noise that isn't counting, I will award you extra strokes with the belt, you mark my words. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir" I replied timidly, resigned to my fate.

He rubbed my ass gently, and before I knew it, slapped my ass hard with his hand. I winced. "One, thank you master"

This continued on, and by the 15th hard slap, I couldn't help yelping, and trying to escape his grasp. His arm was firm on my back, and his leg on mine, so I couldn't move. I stiffened. "That's two extra strokes with the belt, Allie. I meant what I said. Now take your punishment without complaint."
I let my body relax in his grasp, and he stroked my behind. "Good girl" he said softly. "I control you" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I didn't make another noise for the remainder of the hand-spanking. He finally allowed me to get up, and rubbed my ass soothingly.

"Take off the rest of your clothes, and lie face down on the bed" he ordered. I did what he asked, and on the bed, my body tensed up. I could hear him removing the belt from his jeans. He aimed at my thighs and hit me, and I couldn't help my yelp. He landed a few more on my thighs, and lower back. Abruptly, he flipped me over, and landed a few strokes on my breasts, one of which landed on my nipples so painfully that I couldn't help the tears that flowed from my eyes. He landed the final few smacks on my pussy. At this point I was almost sobbing, and I curled up in a ball, my body, especially my ass, sore. Robbie dropped the belt and hugged me soothingly, before rubbing cream on my behind, and the areas that he had hit me with the belt.

"I'm so sorry, Robbie" I cried. "I'm sorry that I lied to you, and I'm so disappointed in myself for getting distracted, especially when my grade was already so borderline. I should have been more focused, and studied properly. I was irresponsible, and it won't happen again"

"I should hope not" he replied. "Now, corner time. 30 minutes. You may not put any of your clothes back on." he led me to the corner opposite his window.

Before releasing me, he kissed me on the lips. I stood facing the wall, my ass on display, and he left the room to leave me with my own thoughts. I thought about what had happened, and what I had done, and I knew I deserved what I got, and that it wouldn't happen again. I've learned my lesson.

When he returned, I was in the same position, my arms sore from leaving them on my head for so long. I knew to never drop them, as I remember what happened when he caught me last time.

"You may drop your arms" he said. "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes master, I have."
"Good."

He allowed me to put my clothes back on, and he led me to his desk, where a pen and some paper were waiting. I sat down, wincing as I put weight on my sore ass, and began to write my reflection.

When I finished, he read it through and nodded in approval. He put the essay away in a folder, and hugged me for a brief moment. "I forgive you, Allie".

I looked at the time and saw that we could still make it to the movie. He looked too and looked back at me, narrowing his eyes. "While you were writing your essay, I've looked through your math textbook and have assigned you practice problems to do for the rest of this evening. They are all on what was on your last test, and I expect you to study and master this chapter now. I may have forgiven you, but know that I will not be going easy on you for the remainder of this semester. Your math grade needs improvement, and you will be doing extra problems, that I will assign to you and check, every single day until your grade goes up. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir" I replied, feeling a pang of disappointment. I seriously wish I focused and had done well on the math test. Now, instead of going on the date that I was looking forward to, I had to sit at Robbie's home and do more math. Ick.

"Meanwhile, I will be going to the movies with a few of my friends, while I leave you here to work." he said.

My eyes widened and I frowned. I was disappointed. I was so excited to go see the movie with him, and now he would be going without me.

"Why, do you think you deserve to go to the movies now?"

"No, sir." I kept my head down.

"No is right. Now work hard. My parents wont be home for a while, so don't worry about that. If there are any questions that you really don't understand, and can't figure out, then skip them, and I will go over them with you when I get back."

Last edited by spankmynaughtyass; 01-11-2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: grammar mistake
spankmynaughtyass is offline   Reply With Quote