View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #11
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I am intrigued post some post some! Who knows you may have lots of guys following your custom tease. I loved those millavona ones although lots of them seemed to require you having plenty of toys and making lots of noise to complete, or just weren't exciting. Ironic I am about to tell you this after what I put you through yesterday but edge after edge for me at least is torture.
And you thought it wasn't torture for me????? For a while there I lost all my sense of self! It was horrible!

You know, I looked at that milovana tease generator thing and it was just way too complicated. If there was an easy way to do it, I totally would. These ones were totally personalized and tailored to this one particular sub (no pain, no real edging, no toys, only semi-privacy). I am sure I could make ones more general, or personalized to other people, but I still don't know where to post them without it being a huge pain in my rear-end.