View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
NobodyImportant

So you like thick diapers?
Here is a two parter:
Roll a d6.
Try to put on more diapers than i have had on maximally, but at least the number you rolled on the die.
PM me with the amount you put on. If you managed to put on more than i have, you win and may give me a dare that bends my limits somewhat. If you didn't, I win and you may only touch your penis through a diaper for the rest of the month. (Including peeing) You will also have to use diapers for all your peeing and pooping for a week.

2:
Before you PM me, you may go outside in the diapers you are wearing (can be late at night)and take a pic of your clearly visible diaper bulge.
If you do this, you will win automatically.
If you don't do this, you get another week of only using the diapers for all your toilet needs. And this week you only get 6 diaper changes.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote