View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 12:20 PM   #174
Happy Me

Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Most girls mention or at least think how they would love to have a penis for the day....
You are amazing Shadowice!!! I will definitely do this at work tomorrow.
Other updates:
I really only have 2.5-3 days left before my dommy gets back and this thread is dead. I have very much enjoyed doing this and am so grateful to everyone who participated!

Orgasms: Today I only have 1 clit orgasm, or 3 gspot orgasms. The orgasms did very little to relieve my horniness last night, I am seriously throbby and wet still today. A lot of that has to do with testing Shadowice's task/dare for tomorrow this morning for a few hours.
Denial starts again tomorrow and even though I have always hated it, I am seriously looking forward to it this time, which is really confusing me (thank you NorthlandDom for helping me figure that one out!)
Tasks today: I have 3 tasks I have to do today for my dommy. Laundry, eating dinner on the floor, and a dildo bouncing one.
Other tasks/dares: I am feeling kind of pooped out on dares since the 2 difficult ones I did yesterday, but I am going to try to do a few.

For Science:
I also wanted to document how long it took for me to recover from some of the more painful/difficult dares, just for public information.
1. NorthlandDom's painful nipple dare (tying clips to my toes and pulling the clips off by standing up): My nipples took about 4 days to recover.
2. Perkygirlies towel rub on my labia (100x): My pussy was 90% recovered from the rug burn by the next morning. The other 10% by the end of that day.
3. Straw Dog's singing with the ballgag and playing with myself dare: I was blushing for about ... well I still am (study ongoing).
4. masterrk's insert markers for 3 hours dare: If you read this report, you know I didn't finish it, because the rest of the task turned out to be impossible. My pussy recovered from the stretching in about 3 days.
If I think of more I will edit this to add them.

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-05-2014 at 12:47 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote