Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 02:13 PM   #117
FLCL

Chapter 24

As the girls finished dressing themselves, I dropped my underwear and turned to face Rachel. "Rachel, will you please delete the picture?"

"Oh. That's not very good begging. You're not even on you're knees."

I got down on my knees and repeated myself, "Rachel, will you please delete the picture?"

"I might if your hands were clasped under your chin."

I was kneeling naked with a hard on and "LOSER" written on my stomach. The rest of the girls were now fully clothed and watching me with devilish grins. My face turned bright red once again as I raised my clasped hands to my chin.

I repeated once more, "Rachel, will you please delete the picture?"

"That sounds like something a nice girl would do. Do you think I'm a nice girl, Pat?"

"I do. I think you're a very nice girl."

"Really? Please, tell me more."

The other girls were still staring at me with those grins. They were whispering and giggling.

I continued with my begging, "I think you're kind, and beautiful, and perfect."

"Wow Pat. You really think very highly of me," Rachel sneered. "You're probably wishing you could kiss my feet while you beg." Rachel sat on the couch and removed one of her socks.

As I shifted my weight to stand up, Rachel interrupted with, "why don't you crawl to me?" I returned to my knees, put my hands on the floor, and crawled across the room to Rachel's feet. As I did, the giggling intensified.

I looked up at Rachel and pleaded, "May I kiss your feet."

"Well, I suppose."

As I bent down to kiss her feet, I could hear the girls giggling. I imagined them pointing and laughing at my balls and ass exposed for all to see. They were whispering and I imagined that they were joking about my hard dick and how I must actually like this. My face burned with embarrassment.

I started kissing her feet. *kiss* *kiss* "Kind and beautiful Rachel," *kiss* *kiss* "please oh please" *kiss* *kiss* "delete the embarrassing picture that you have of me." *kiss* *kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

"Well, okay," Rachel laughed, "since you asked so nicely." Rachel picked up her phone and deleted the picture.

As I turned around to face the rest of the girls, Sarah said, "two down, four to go!"