Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 01:33 PM   #116
FLCL

Chapter 23

Marie laid on her side with her eyes closed for a while. She was visibly exhausted. Everyone was shocked to have just witnessed Marie have such an intense orgasm in front of all of us. The whole room was visibly aroused.

Marie eventually sat up, leaning back on her arms. She appeared to be in a daze as she looked around the room, not looking at any of us but looking at the walls, the piles of clothing scattered about, the furniture. It was like she was trying to remember where she was, or trying to figure out if she was awake or dreaming.

Then she picked up her phone and said without emotion, "Pat, I'm deleting the picture of you. Just don't tell anyone about what happened here tonight, okay?" I said okay.

Marie gathered all of her clothes into a ball, picked up Jerome, and said, "Okay, I'm going to bed." As she walked up the stairs, still naked, Sarah and Dakota called, "good night!"

After we heard Marie's bedroom door close, Lindsay said, "Wow. That was crazy." Lindsay started to put her clothes back on, which caused the rest of us to remember that the game was over and everyone started to get dressed.

As I stepped into my underwear, Rachel said, "Hang on a second, Pat. Marie wasn't the only one who had a copy of that picture." Sarah laughed, "I like how you think Rachel."

Rachel continued, "Why don't you stay naked and beg me to delete it?"