View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 08:37 PM   #47
bridgetluna

For some reason I was thinking a bit more than I was on new years :P

Being indecisive, I was thinking should I do this dare or skip it. I came to the conclusion that it's new years and why not give it a try, no one will find out.

So, I started getting ready for level 1 challenge. I got all the required clothing and items, I laid them all on the bed. I decided to add a few bits and pieces to the dress code, like wearing an extra pair of thong, both pantyhose and tights.

I began the challenge by turn my bullet on and inserted it, as soon as i put it in i tense up. I knew I had to hurry and put all the clothes on, so I quickly rushed all the layers. Quickly jumping into both panties, pulling up the pantyhose then tights. Then I got my bodysuit on, by this time my legs where shaking from the vibrator as I tried to get the last pieces on. I finally got the shorts on then locket it.

I was breathing pretty hard, even thought the dare isnt really started (havent started the timer). I went to my computer and started my timer. My legs were clamped tightly together from the pleasure, I was trying to suppress or resist my climax. It was that far in before I orgasmed, i check the timer and it read around 11 minutes.

I continued trying to concentrate on what I was doing, knowingly it was futile to do so. I had another climax around 29 minutes then 46 minutes. Near 5 minutes left, I kept staring at the timer, i was aching to take it off. As the timer hit 59 minutes, I quickly got ready to get out. After the hour, I got out and saw that both my panties had a giant wet spot from the multiple squirts that I had.

It was definitely a great challenge as I wasnt allow to get out of the clothes even thought I really wanted to early in the dare. (I didnt want to squirt in them :P )

My Blog
bridgetluna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bridgetluna for this post: