View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #95
collegekid1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
First off, would you bring any toys to work? Like for instance, have your silver bullets or vibrating dildo inside of you for periods of time at work?
I do, and have. I have sometimes had to dodge out of things because they got too hard or risky, but I am open to it.
As a sneak peek to next week, I have a task from deschut for a full 24 hours with my small dildo inside of me. I am hoping to do that on a non-work day though!

RE: Dare #2. I walk... A LOT. I think I could maybe cum on a walk from the bullet in and on high. The vibrating dildo vibrates at a little bit too high of a frequency for my gspot to do get that close. (I hope that made sense) The problem with the bullet is that I know (from past experience) that it pops out when I cum (or get very close to it) because of the wetness and tightness, and where I live there is very rarely enough privacy anywhere to correct it. Just wanted you to have all of the information!

Since I am not doing Sharp Shooter's orgasming task, maybe I can do these two orgasming ones on the day next week that I have unlimited orgasms!
I also have 7 tonight, so I have to look at the dares before yours to figure out if I should do other orgasming ones first. It would be nice to make good use of the ones I get!

RE: Dare 3: How many clothespins should I put on my boobs? This one I will definitely have to do on the multiple orgasm day next week. Also, I need to know how many orgasms you want! I do not have a refractory period, and I am not going to hit a point where I can "no longer cum."

Update:
I just got home from hanging with my sister, and am going to start Perkygirlies dare and punishment now. I feel kind of weird about using my one clit orgasm of the day that way, but Perkygirlie is so fun! How could I not?

About bouncing on my dildo on the floor: Will you all please stop with that? I have never spent this much time on my floor! Now I think I have 4 pending dares with bouncing on my dildo on the floor, plus another one in next week's tasks from my dommy. Please, please, please think of something else.
Fit as many clothespins as you can on your boobs. Let's say.... 15 orgasms. How about that? And haha but I love you bouncing on the floor!! It sounds fun!

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote