View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #29
Elin0553

Location: My home is so impossibly long, no ammount of words or letters could comprehend the legth and th
Send a message via MSN to Elin0553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
It was December 20. The night was chilly, but there wasn't any snow on the ground. The night sky was cloudless- the college campus was far enough away from cities to see many stars clearly.

Pam was very excited. She had been waiting for months to find out what the theme of this party would be. She had recieved about a month back another hot pink envelope. Inside there was another letter, which told Pam where the party would be. It gave a house address number- 789 Flora Drive.

Pam had a mixture of feelings. Her general mood was happy, but she also had anticipation and anxiety on her palate of a mind. This was Pam's first party that she'd been to since Daniel's party. She shuddered and told herself not to think about such things.

She now put on her clothes. She had started to pick out a more formal dress, when she realized, "What the hell am I wearing?" With that, she tossed it off, and put on casual jeans and a T-Shirt. (She would be glad later for having worn those; if she had worn the dress she would have stuck out like a sore thumb.)

Next, Pam put on make-up. She took her handbag, and put on some shoes. Then, she walked out the door, into the bitter cold. She hopped into her car, and drove to Flora Drive.

It was a regular house. She had expected, from all the meeting, one painted in multiple colors, or a historical building. But this was a typical house.

Pam got out of the car. She looked around, and thought that it was a peaceful silence. "This would be a good place to live someday." Pam thought to herself.

She snapped back to reality, grabbed her purse which she had set down on the ground, and walked up the flagstone path to the house. She rang the doorbell, which lit up a dim orange. John answered the door.

"Pam," he said, "Hello. Come in, it must be cold outside."

"Am I early?" Pam asked.

He replied, "Only a little bit. Here, sit down."

"That's okay. I've been sittig all day. Is this your house?"

"Yeah. Do you want a tour?"

"Really? I'd love one!"

John showed her all over the house. The kitchen, the den, the dining room, even the upstairs. It was nice, Pam thought, to have someone show her around. The more she saw of the house, the more she liked it.

Soon, the doorbell rang. People started arriving.

Within 15 minutes everyone was there. It was John who made the announcemen, "I bet you all are wondering what tonight's theme is."

Pam shouted, "What is it already?!"

"It is... truth or dare."

omg, after I read this i was like 'oh shit'