View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #50
Happy Me

Heart Update!

My dommy gave me a few tasks for this week too, so I will keep you all updated on this thread about my progress with these.
Also, I can't really do anything that will interfere with these, because, well, he has the power to do whatever he wants to me after these two weeks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut
For each activity you can yourself determine which day it will be!
Peeing
One full day you will only be allowed to pee on even hours, and only within 10 minutes after the hour has passed. (e.g. from 10:00 until 10:10). Failing means trying this again the next day – failure is not an option ;-)
Dishes
Each time you do the dishes after 12 pm you will do this with 2 clothespegs on your nipples each side. For the whole duration
Rope
One day you will wear a karada for 6 hours in a row. You can pick the day yourself obviously. I’d love to see ;-) Have fun!
Panties
On a weekday you will not be wearing ANY panties for 24 hours in total.
Spanks
You can only count the spanks done between 7am in the morning and 10am in the morning for this challenge.
But during this timeslot you have to over the full week complete 1.000 buttspanks with the paddle and 400 clitspanks with the brush. Pick your moments wisely ;-)
Orgasms
You will have to earn them. You can roll a dice each day. If you roll a 3 or a 4 you are allowed to cum. Roll another dice to determine the amount of gspot orgasms. If you’ve rolled a 3 or 4 you are always allowed to have a clit orgasm.
The gspot orgasms don’t come for free, you need to first spank your clit 50 times before each one.
Sleeping
For sleeping you will during 2 nights this week sleep fully spread. One of them you have the bullet inserted and switched on medium.
Photo challenge
Since we will be missing out on the webcam fun, I’ll give you a photo challenge for the next week, at least one photo during this period should include the following keywords: “boobs at work”, “wet”, “red”, “clit” and “Christmas”.