View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 08:39 PM   #11
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514

Ok on the subject of the roman comment I have this to say, wait and I forgot to tell you I have been studying roman history for almost 10 yrs. now, any who...The Roman Empire was established around 3000 yrs. before Christ, they reached Pax Romana during the reign of Caesar Augustus and after 4 more emperor the roman empire began to fall in 100 A.D. Now Caesar ruled almost 200 yrs. before Christ was born. There for when you say that Rome used Christianity to gain power I would have to say you are wrong, but I will provide more evidence. Now as you might know or might not, The Roman Empire was a pagan empire until emperor Constantine came around and by the time he came the western half of roman had fallen to the barbarians. Also until he came along the Christians were persecuted for the belief in one God. Now seeing as how the Empire was falling when Constantine took the throne and during Pax Romana the Christians were persecuted, then once again you are completely and utterly wrong. Now this only explains you comment on Rome I will be back in a minute to prove your comment about Hitler wrong as well. Oh and I am a Christian.

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote