View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 07:53 AM   #23
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 6

This will be a very short addition. Before I post, I'd like to say two things. One: This post is entirely transitional. Two: I'd like to thank all my readers, and especially those who commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A nervous sweat broke over Pam's forehead. For a second or two she hadn't understood what had just happened. Then as she realized that they'd be playing Truth or Dare, sickly memories flooded back to her:

Quote:
Daniel said, "Good. Now that it's over, I think it's time we played a little game. How does Truth or Dare sound to everyone...?"
She tried to calm herself down. She knew that this would be a very different kind of game. Oh who was she trying to fool?! She was scared, very very frightened!

John said, "For all you Randomites whot don't know how to play, this is how we'll play it. To start each round, we'll be sitting in a circle. Each person will get two chances. If they refuse a dare, can't do a dare, fail, or cheat, then they get punished, and they're out. If you fail a third time, then you're out. There is an incredibly awesome prize at the end. Believe me... I think you'll want it."

He had looked at Pam when he said that. John continued, "Anyways, It's simple. We go around the room asking Truth or Dare. It's pretty self-explanatory. But, before we start, I must ask, Is there anyone who will not play?"

Four people decided not to play. Then John asked Pam, "Are you going to play or not?"

You choose your own adventure: Do you play or not?

(Hmm... I wonder which one you're going to choose?)