View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 01:03 PM   #10
the dude

Send a message via AIM to the dude
Cool

I still totally agree with you!

And did you know that a lot of the religions like christianity were created to scare people into doing what they wanted. The romans made christianity to put the fear of god into people and the romans only did that for power and used it to control the people and that is how they were such a powerfull country. And hitler basicly did almost the same thing even though he just blamed everything on the jews! And hitler thought that he was the messiah. So the bible just caused a lot of the dictatorship in the world! And did you know that there was a library of alexandria and the it had all of the knowledge in the known world at that time in it. And the christians burned it down! and they built it back up and it happened 3 more times! Just think about all of the knowledge that was lost! All because that the christians didnt want people to know! They basicly say that having free thought is evil and its devil worship!But no offence if you are a christian though. But they even killed all of the people that contributed to the knowledge! But that was in the time of Alexander the great if you've heard of him. And if you tell a christian that you're a different religion than them like wicca which isnt even like a religion you could almost consider it a hobby but they'll say that you worship the devil and try to convert you! And I had a girlfreind who thought that and she tried to make me a christian so I saw that she wasnt openminded so i broke up with her right there! But just being a different religion doesnt mean your in a colt or worshiping the devil and thats a very negative stereotype of wicca which isnt true! But not all christians think that some are open minded and i think its fine to worship who you want and to believe who you want and i agree with what you said about why god couldnt just as easily fixed it. And did you know that it is a proven fact that christianity is the largest colt in the world and thats a fact not what i say. I mean think about it they used it to control people isnt that what a colt does? And the only other wiccan person i know is my dad. So thats not a colt and its not very public. But like the goverment uses christianity to get people to follow laws. Like a drug addict will say that one day they saw god and they stopped and found god instead. But they could have got too high or some thing because i only hear things like that from past drug addicts that said they found god. and people say god is mad at them when they do something bad! Thats how the goverment uses it! And I find it hard to believe that one being could just basicly say poof your all here! And if so for what just so he could watch us sffer because if there were a god why didnt he rid the world of bad! And basicly if it was true is saying worship my and do only that or you cant have another chance and your going to hell because if there really were a god he should be so ashamed of us bitches that he would probably blow us up and start over! and what about dinosaurs the bible doesnt mention them! so tell me if you agree and what you think.

www.myspace.com/jess_is_that_dude
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote