Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 08:58 PM   #47
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 24

Chapter 24

It was bout 2:00 now which meant they only had had 2 and a half hours to publicly humiliate me. We walked around and for about 5 minutes until we found a “Loft”, as we entered I was overwhelmed with a smell of feminization. There was nothing but skirts, dresses, and all sorts of feminine clothes. All the girls got excited and started at looking at stuff, and I just tried to stay unnoticed, hoping they would forget I was there.

To my demise Lindsey came running towards me with an orange skirt, and a white tank tank-top. “Oh my gosh this so cute! Try it on quick” she said in a much exited tone. She shoved the outfit into my hands, and grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the back of the store where the changing rooms were located.

“Ill be waiting out her when your all done” said Lindsey, who was fluttering her eyelashes and giving me that very familiar evil grin. I walked into the dressing room and shut the door behind me. I took a deep staring at myself in the mirror, looking at what I had become. I then threw my fears to the side, and slid off my pants, revealing those dreaded panties. Then came off the shirt, and as I looked at myself in the mirror I felt disgraceful

I then slid up the orange skirt, and slid on the tank top, still wearing my sneakers. I then slowly opened the door to see all three girls standing there, holding more outfits in there hands. They all had those exited girly expressions on their faces, and that look of power in there eyes. I stood there completely humiliated, as a couple people in the store were staring at me, and the girls of coarse were taking pictures.

Amy then held up her outfit for me to try on. It was a bright red dress, with a red flower made of cloth, stitched to the bottom left of the dress. I then went back into the dressing room and did the exact same thing. As I undressed and redressed, I felt more shame and humiliation. This time when I exited the dressing room, the store clerk was waiting for me outside with the girls

“Oh my gosh, he really did loose a bet” said the brunette store clerk. “Yup now he has to try on anything we want, and then we get to pick out an outfit for him to buy” said Claire. “Wow, well he was so confident about winning, you need to teach him a lesson, wait here” said the store clerk as she went to the back of the store.

“Yea you made a bet with me about who would get a better SAT score, that’s the story were going with today” said Claire. “While you wait for the cashier to get back, try this on” said Lindsey, now handing me a black dress, with very skinny shoulder straps. While putting it on I could here the girls laughing outside historically, and I was starting to worry.

When I opened the door, my heart sank and butterflies in my stomach were throwing a block party. The store clerk was holding the most girly thing in the world. It wasn’t just the cherry on top, it was the whole Sunday. In her hands she was holding a pink ballerina tutu with matching stockings. There I stood absolutely humiliated in this black dress, staring my fate in the eye

“Why do you have that” asked Lindsey who was having troubles talking without laughing. “Well before they turned this into a clothing store it used to be a dance studio, and while cleaning up the back one day I stumbled upon this. We don’t have any need for it, so if you really want to teach this boy a lesson about betting with girls, it’s all yours” said the store clerk

All the girls looked at me with evil smiles, I knew what was about to happen.
“We know you really like that dress, but you got to take it off. You got to try on your new dance clothes” said Claire. All the girls, including the store clerk laughed. I was just very thankful there wasn’t anyone else in the store, except for some older woman.

The clerk handed me the tutu and the stockings by the hanger, “This will teach ya” she said. I then entered the dressing room, redder in the face than ever. I slid off the dress, to reveal those pink panties. “ Put the dress on the door once you take it off” said Claire. As I was putting the dress on the door, Claire pulled it open leaving me there standing in nothing but my panties.

The store clerk bent over laughing, and I was just completely humiliated. I had no words I could say, I just kept quiet. The left the door wide open as I started putting on the stockings. “hurry up” said Amy, “Don’t make me come in there” added Claire. “You should know how to put on women’s clothes by now” said Lindsey.

There comments only made it worse, and they laughed as I struggled to get the tight outfit on. I finally pulled up the light pink stockings, over the panties. Then I put one foot into the tutu followed by the other. After that I began to slide the tutu up my body, and put my arms through the straps. I tried to zip up the back but struggled.

The four girls were just standing there laughing. Finally Lindsey stopped me and zipped up the tutu, and I came out of the dressing room. Now there were a few women who looked like they were in college, inside the store. They were all looking right at me, and tying to cover up some laughs. I was more humiliated now, than at lunch.

“Aww she’s so adorable” said Amy. “So we can really keep this tutu?” asked Claire. “Yea totally, it looks so great on him, how could I not give it to you guys” said the store clerk, all the girls erupted in laughter at this, along with some of the other people in the store. “once you pay for this stuff you can put your clothes back on” said Claire, handing me some yoga pants, the red dress, and orange skirt.

I went to the front of the store were the front desk was. It was right next to the big window, so anyone passing through the mall could see me in my tutu. This made my very anxious, and the store clerk was enjoying my humiliation. “oops, I accidently rang these up wrong, let me go get my manager”. I stood there at the front of the store while at least 50 people walked by waiting for the manager to arrive.

The clerk whispered into the manager’s ear, upon her seeing me, and the two of them shared a laugh. The whole time this went down Claire, Lindsey, and Amy, were laughing at the back of the store. Finally everything was fixed, and I paid with the hundred dollar bill Claire had given me. “You have a good day now, and good luck at your recital” said the manager.

I walked towards the dressing rooms to change into my clothes, but was stopped by Claire. “ah-ah-ah, you already paid for you clothes, you shouldn’t use the dressing rooms again, you can just change in the men’s room. I wont make you change in the girls bathroom, that’s probably sexual harassment or something. You know how sensitive people are, seeing as you’re a petite little ballerina”

My heart sunk into the bottom of my chest. The bathroom, was 5 stores down the main pathway of the mall, and it was going to be very crowded, it was only 2:30 on a Saturday. Claire then handed me my clothes and grabbed my arm pulling me out of the store. I put my clothes in the “Loft” bag, so I wouldn’t accidently drop them.

Claire dragged me out of the store, and towards the bathroom. The other two girls followed, as at least a hundred different people walked passed me either laughing, or giving me a strange look. Finally I made it to the bathroom, and bolted in. There were 3 big redneck dudes in the bathroom, and their eyes instantly locked on me.

“Dayum, dang ole best boyfriend in the world man, not only taykin his lady to the mall, but weyrrn her clothes for her, so they don gey cold” said one of them “Man talk about dangold whipped man” said another. They were all laughing on the top of their lungs. “mayn dis dude, lost one hell of a bet, I don’t want to be in his shoes, or his outfit”. The three of them shared a hard obnoxious laugh at my extent and I quickly entered a stall.

I changed out of that awful thing and into my jeans and tee-shirt, grabbed the bag, and got out of there before they could say another word. The girls were all waiting for me outside and were eager to take me to the next destination. It surprised me how it wasn’t even thanksgiving but the malls Christmas decorations were already up. They had trees, garland, lights, and snowflakes everywhere.

We ended up at some weird store in the mall, it was some wig shop. The store had dozens of manikin heads on shelves, each harnessing a different wig.“Ok Nicky, you need a wig, your hair is to manly, we got to make you more feminine when we have fun with you. Well pick it out for you, you just wait here” said Claire. After about 20 minutes Claire finally came back with a blonde wig infused with curls and put it on my head.

“Yep this will do” she said handing me two hundred dollar bills. “Pay for it, and meet us out by the fountain. When I handed the clerk the money and the wig she asked me “playing some dress up are we” she said trying to make a joke. “haha… yea, sorta” I said awkwardly. As soon as she gave me my change and receipt I was out of there, that clerk was just weird.

“Ok we got one more store, then we’ll get some food, and hit the road. We walked through the Christmas decorated mall, and finally made it to the store I feared I would have to venture into at one point. There that awful sign stood above my head as we entered, “Victoria Secret” all the girls had evil smiles and I was in fear. My fear instantly worsened as I saw the two girls running the shop, they were the girls who sat with me at lunch today.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote