View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 08:55 PM   #4
VagueLittleSex

I got up from the computer and went to get dressed. I selected a red spaghetti-strap shirt and a little demin mini skirt that would make my tasks easy. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.
The whole time I was think about what to get my Mistress.
A necklace? No, not right. A whip? No She probably has enough of them.
I finally decided just to look when I get to the mall.
I waited at the bus stop till it got there and stepped on. I looked around to see if I could find any suitable canidate for my second task. There was one. He was probably 18 or 19 with shaggy, brown hair. I stepped over to him.
"Hey, do you want a blow job?" I asked him. He seemed surprised.
"Sure... Where?" He asked looking me up and down. He ran his hand along my arse.
"At the mall." I said as we finally pulled in.
The guy and me got off and went into the mall. We found a reasonably empty bathroom and got to work.
I pulled out his shaft and ran my hands up and down it. I placed my lips on the tip and slid it in slowly. I didn't put it in too far the first time. Next I brought it in deeper, rubbing my tongue up and down it. By now he had started whimpering and moaning softly, he closed his eyes as he pushed it in deeper. I ran my fingers around the area near is cock teasing slightly. I hated giving blow jobs. I just wanted it over as fast as I could.
Finally, he exploded in me. I swallowed as I stood up. He smiled at me.
"Want me to return the favor?" He asked, winking.
"Sorry I'm a lesbian!" I said before walking out of the bathroom, the awful taste still in my mouth.
I saw 2 teenage girls standing by a clothing shop. I shouted to them. They turned around just as I pulled my top up. Their eyes widened in surprise as I pulled my top down and walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it is so short but I have to get off.
VagueLittleSex is offline   Reply With Quote