View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
VagueLittleSex

Default Roses are Red [Fiction]

This is my first story. Critique is much appriciated, but please dont just post 'This story is great' or 'This story is horrible'. Give more insight!

-------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe it! I was so excited. I had found the perfect mistress about 2 years ago when I was seventeen, I was planning on keeping it just online, but I got more and more indulged. We had met, briefly, once, but now... now she wanted me to come visit her for a week and see if we can manage a living slave and mistress relationship. Oh, right, I have to reply.

I read the message again.

MissKatie: Slave, you will visit me for a week. July 1- July 8.

Jaci: Yes mistress, of course Mistress!

MissKatie: You will bring the following: your toothbrush, a comb, and a cell phone. That is all. You will wear a tube top and a mini skirt, no panties or bra, to the air port. Understood?

Jaci: Yes Mistress! May I ask a question?

MissKatie: Yes.

Jaci: Am I to buy the plane ticket?

MissKatie: No. I will provide that. But be at the airport at 9:00 in 2 days. Now perform your nightly duties and go to sleep.

Jaci: Yes Mistress, Good night Mistress.

I got off the computer and went to the shower. I had to take cold showers now. No masturbating tonight either, I reminded myself. Mistress tells me when to masturbate. I must not forget. But oh I was so excited. I let my fingers wander towards my vagina opening and rubbed it slowly. 'Stop!' I mentally screamed to myself. I knew all to well the punishments that would be given if I did that. I got out of the shower and dried off. I went to bed.

In the morning an email from Mistress Katie was waiting.

To: Jaci

Pack today. I won't be online today but you must complete these tasks:
1. Go shopping and flash 3 old men, 2 teenage girls, and 1 mother.
2. On the bus, find a boy around 18 and give him a blow job.
3. Buy me a present. I like being surprised.

Miss Katie

Gosh... I have to buy her a present! What should I get her? I was flustered. The other tasks would be slightly easy but that one worried me. What if she didn't like it? Would I be punished? I was worried.

Since I had moved out of my parents house my submittion level had gone up quite a number. I lived in a cheap apartment. I had long mousy brown hair and a slender body and B-cup boobs. I thought I looked good. And apparently so did quite a few guys. I laughed. I was a lesbian, Mistress knew it, but she has tried my sexuality multiple times.
Mistress... She was beautiful. She had long auburn hair that was almost the percise color of a rose. She was curvy with what I am guessing are C-Cup breasts and a luminous body that I memorized the first time I saw her.
She was my dom... and my love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I will post more soon If people like it. I promise.

Last edited by VagueLittleSex; 02-14-2009 at 08:13 PM.
VagueLittleSex is offline   Reply With Quote