Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #40
TurtleMan76

Smile Chapter 21

Suddenly that feeling of satisfaction died, and I lost all that excitement I just had, and then it all came to me. I had just made multiple horrible deals, and Claire once again used me for her personal pleasure. I got off her bed and stood there in the middle of the room, Humiliated once again by the the outfit.

“Before you do it, put this in your mouth” handing me a pacifier, “and when your done I want you to say (mommy I made a wee-wee)”
I was completely red in the face I stood there in the room of a cheerleader who was fully naked, and rather than having sex with her, she was controlling me, and about to make me piss my self like a baby girl. “C’mon I don’t got all day” she said. So there I stood, having a mental war with myself over weather or not I should do it. I knew if I did it I would have to have to deal with it all night.

Then I sighed, and began trying to pee my pants, but nothing came out. As I tried to pee, it was like nothing would come out. Seconds later I found the reason why. I felt like I really had to shit all of a sudden. I tried to hold that in and pee, but it was almost as if the shit canceled out my ability to pee. “What the fuck is taking so long, do you want to be punished” said Claire now in an angry voice.

“Its.. its not coming out” I said weakly. “What do you mean its not working, you use your dick every fucking day, baby’s can do this” Claire said now crossing her arms. Even standing there completely naked she was threatening. “Well.. I think I got to shit” I said. Claries face started turning red, and she laughed harder than ever before.

She bent over the front of the bed laughing, which was both humiliating for me and incredibly sexy because she was still naked. “ Your going to shit your diaper too! That’s going to be so nasty, you ate burritos dog food, and then drank a whole pint of prune juice” She said still cracking up. “and the best part is you’ll have to sleep in it” She then burst out laughing again.

"Oh man I cant take this anymore. You got until the girls get back from the store to shit yourself. If you don’t, you will have to take laxatives, and tomorrow morning you’ll put you head in the diaper as punishment. Oh and they should be back any minute now so I would hurry”

I started panicking, I didn't want to put my head in the diaper, that would just be disgusting. So I stood in the middle of her room trying to shit myself, while she started putting her clothes back on. “Oh by the way, if you tell the girls about what we did while they were gone, ill personally handcuff you to the flag poll in the front of the school wearing nothing but your favorite panties, Do you understand” Claire asked very seriously. “Yes ma-am” I said while letting out a grunt, because I was really trying to shit myself.

I started pushing really hard, which made Claire laugh. I was making some pretty weird faces. She then started recording me making awkward faces in this sissy outfit, with my shaved body and painted nails. My stomach made an awful noise, it was incredibly loud and I h ad never heard anything like it. At that instant tons of hot, wet shit just poured out of my ass.

It made a splashing noise as it hit the bottom of the diaper, and it burned my asshole as it came out. Every time a load of it shot out, a loud fart noise came with it. Claire was recording this while laughing her ass off. Finally it all came out and I felt disgusting, to make matters worse the pressure released from the shit caused me to piss myself on top of that.

“Well there you have it I said, I just shit and pissed my diaper” Claire was cracking up laughing about a minute later headlights shined outside, the two girls had come back. Claire ran downstairs and met them at the door, while I just stood there, trying to not move around. “He just fucking shit his diaper guys” squealed Claire. I could hear all the girls laughing from downstairs and then they came up.

The girls came up to Claire’s room and all made horrible faces. “that smells fucking terrible” said Amy. I was embarrassed, but more disgusted then anything. “Go open a window you little shitty pants” said Claire. I opened the window and heard Claire say “Why don’t you show Nicky what you bought for him” Amy then started pulling things out of the bag, It was three different pairs of shoes.

There was a pair of cowgirl boots that had a pink design on them, and jade looking stones. There was then a pair of pink high heels that were sparkly, and had flowers at the toes. Finally the last pair was a pair of ballet shoes. There was also two different pairs of flip flops, a pair of pink stockings, and finally a pink headband. “well have plenty of time to play with this stuff tomorrow” said Lindsey

“EWW I can’t believe he shit himself, it smells awful up here now” said amy. “Yea, your not going to sleep in here tonight, you can sleep in the garage” said Claire. “Hey before we all go to bed, lets take advantage of this opportunity” said Lindsey. “What do you mean by that” said Claire. “Well lets make sure he won’t be taking off that diaper, and lets make him suffer in it before he goes to bed” said Lindsey

I was now worried by this, what did she mean. Lindsey then grabbed the duct tape off the desk, and wrapped it all round the edges of the diaper, over the tape there. “There now he cant get it, and nothing will spill out. Now I want you to sit down in that chair” Claire and amy immediately caught on and started chuckling under there breath.

I slowly approached the chair and sat down. When I did it the shit all squished and squashed in my diaper. It covered any part of my skin that was in the diaper. “now start jumping up and down” said amy. I then got out of the chair and started jumping. Each jump it would splash all over my genitals, and some even started going in my asshole. Suddenly I felt the belt make immediate contact with my ass. “Faster bitch” screamed Claire.

I now began jumping faster and faster. Each jump I felt a little bit more disgusted. After 10 minutes of jumping, sitting, and spanking Claire gave me a pink fuzzy pillow, and a small purple polka-dot blanket. “Now get out of here, your making the whole upstairs stink, well come get you out of the garage in the morning, and if you need to go to the bathroom, you know were to go” all the girls laughed, and I began my decent to the garage.

The I laid on the cold garage floor trying to fall asleep, but as I did the shit all squished up, making it very uncomfortable. The garage floor was very cold on my back, and I just curled up into a ball trying to stay warm. After what felt like an hour Lindsey came into the garage. “Hey diaper boy. Your going to get a horrible rash sitting in your own poop like that you know” said Lindsey. “Yea but I don’t have much of a choice” I said. “yea I know, but I got you something at the store” holding up a bottle of diaper rash cream.

“Aww thanks” I said. “yea tomorrow after they change you it will be in the bathroom cabinet, I want to humiliate you, not put you threw pain” she said. “Well thanks I appreciate it”She started walking out the door and stopped. “By the way, you make a really cute baby” she said giggling as she walked off. “What was that about” I asked myself.

That night I didn’t get much sleep, not only was sitting in my own poop, I was thinking about Lindsey. The more and more I thought about it, she was the nicest of the three. She did have the kinkiest ideas of the group, but she never was a bitch about the whole thing. I started to think she was growing soft on me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would just like to thank everyone for the support! All of your comments and Pms motivate me to write chapters! Also, this thread reached over 5000 views already, that’s awesome!

I would like to also give a lot of credit to Ice Shadow. He has been a great inspiration and has given me multiple excellent ideas. You can thank him for all the diaper related chapters, Especially the last three.

Also if you find any spelling/grammar issues, or words/phrases that just don’t sound right. Please PM me, and I will edit them.

Finally I would like to make a bet with you all. If this thread gets 100,000 views by Christmas, I will find a pair of “Adorable” panties and take a picture of me wearing them. I will then keep it as my profile picture until Valentines day.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TurtleMan76 for this post: