Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #109
FLCL

Chapter 22

On Marie's turn, she rolled a 2. The room let out a gasp of excitement. Marie was so embarrassed that some of us became concerned. Her entire body started turning red and she began quivering. She struggled to say, "I guess it's...time to get this over...with."

She reached down between her legs and grabbed the end of Jerome. As soon as she touched it her head fell backwards and she moaned, "Ehmmm..." She closed her eyes and the quivering of her body intensified.

She pulled Jerome out of her pussy very slowly. The entire time, she was making loud orgasm noises, "Ah ah ah ah ah!" I was shocked at just how long it was. It was glistening with her juices. When there was about six inches of Jerome pulled out of her pussy, her body tensed up and she let out a long, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh." Her body shook, her toes curled, her one arm reached out wide and splayed its fingers. Her entire body was covered with goosebumps. Her nipples were still hard and pointing directly at the ceiling. Somehow I could tell how sensitive her tits were just by looking at them. Marie had a long and intense orgasm in front of all of us. No one made a sound. I sat there slack jawed.

When it finally came to an end, Marie's legs came together and she collapsed onto her side. As she did so, Jerome shot out of her pussy like a cork. Still, no one made a noise, and Marie just laid there breathing heavily.