Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #108
FLCL

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I wrote on this story and I've sort of lost track of everything that has happened. I will try my best to make everything that happens in this chapter consistent with the previous chapters. If you notice any inconsistencies in this chapter, please let me know in a reply and I will try to fix it with an edit.

Chapter 21

Sarah was next and she rolled a 5. That was clearly what she was hoping for as she let out a squeal of excitement. She turned to Marie. "Marie, I dare you to get completely naked for the rest of the game."

Marie looked shocked, but she did not protest. She sat silently for a few moments, but eventually she started removing her clothes. She removed her top and bra first. She sat there red-faced and topless for a few moments before continuing.

When she leaned back to remove her bottoms, we could hear Jerome slide a little out of her. She let out an "ah." Then she removed her panties and shorts together. She was sitting there completely naked with a purple knob sticking out of her slit. Her face was bright red and her nipples were pointing straight out. She cried "Don't look at me!" in my direction.

The entire time that Marie was undressing, everyone was watching her. Everyone except for Sarah. Sarah was staring straight at my penis. I must admit that it started to get hard. I can't tell whether it was because of Marie's predicament or the fact that Sarah was staring at it. If I am being honest, it was probably a mixture of the two.

"Look," Sarah said, "Pat's getting hard watching Marie!" All of the girls turned and stared at my penis in unison. Instantly, it became as hard as it had been all night and I felt my face turn red. Rachel, Dakota, and Brittany simultaneously cringed, "Eww!"

I tried to make excuses, "Sarah's been staring at it! It's her fault." The girls looked unconvinced.

There I sat, directly across from my sister. We were both aroused, naked, embarrassed, and vulnerable.