Thread: Fiction: The Experiment
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 03:10 AM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

The bell rang and class began once again. I was already hard, the possibility of fucking Miss Katy ran through my mind all lunch. Looking back on that, I don't know how I could have seen that as a plausible thing. The usual snickers as I walked in with my little dick pointing out and then class began. Miss Katy began class with a discussion about masturbation in females. It was hard to resist play with my boner under the table but I somehow managed. After about 15 or so minutes, she finally began discussing vaginal penetration. My erection twitched. I began to feel a warmness in my chest, my heart pounding as the moment I thought I was going to experience came closer.

To my disappointment however, she finished that subject prematurely until the next class without ever even looking at me. My heart stopped once she moved on to anal penetration. I thought to myself "this couldn't be could it? Could I be fucking her in the ass? Maybe not even her am I going to be buttfucking someone today?" I was a virgin, only receiving a handjob from a girl I met at summer camp a couple years ago. After about 10 minutes of discussing the safety precautions of anal she looked at me and called me up, telling the class I would help her demonstrate anal intercourse. My heart was racing, as I noticed one of the suit men walking into the class.

"I'll be demonstrating it using this" she pulled a strap on dildo out of her desk, it looked about 6 inches long. My heart stopped again. I looked at her with terror. "No way, I'm not doing this." I went to sit down as one of the suit men grabbed me and handcuffed me to her desk. "Most of the time, especially on your first time, you'll want to use lube as the anus is very tight." She began lubing the strap on. "It's also best to go in as slow as your partner needs." She spread my asscheeks and put her fingers in my asshole, spreading it open and slowly slipping the dildo up my hole. I yelped like a dog. She slowly went in an out, giving the class more information about anal. My asshole was so tight but it felt so good. She began to speed up, in and out, as I whimpered like a little bitch in front of the whole class, my asshole being plugged up by the hottest teacher in school.

"Fuck me Miss Katy, fuck!" I yelled out, immediately regretting it at the reaction of the class. "It's okay to be a bit enthusiastic, especially as I hit your male G-spot." She then began to explain about prostate orgasms. I looked at the suit man and begged him to un cuff my hands so I could jerk off. The class couldn't believe what they were seeing. He un cuffed one hand and I placed it on my cock and began to stroke. I loved every minute of it. Such an intense wave overcame me and I jizzed so hard I practically lost my footing and fell to the floor.

The bell rang

"And that class, is anal penetration."

to be continued

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote