View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 01:40 AM   #21
mdark

Phase 1 For Dress = 3 - Shirt and underwear/panties only
Phase 2 Punishment = 2 - Stand with a penny between your nose and a wall for 4 minutes
Phase 2b Position = 3 - On your back with your knees pulled up you your chest
Phase 3 Preparation = 5 - Use the finger and thumb of one hand to spread your anus and drizzle lubet into yourself.
Phase 4 Stretch = 2 - Use two fingers gently for 3 minutes.
Phase 5 Your dildo = 4 - Face-fuck yourself. Hold your head still and press the dildo into your mouth. Start slow and work your way up to deepthroating it. This will happen for two minutes.
Phase 6 Beginning = 6 - You are most unlucky. Press the tip against your anus and moan aloud "please, no..." then slowly, inch by inch, completely impale your ass. Wait 10 seconds and them completely remove it. Repeat 10 times.
Phase 7 Fucking = 1 - Thrust the dildo half way in, and almost all of the way out. 3 minutes at 40 bpm
Phase 8 More = (position 2 on side) 2 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes
Phase 9 Cool down = 1 - Insert 1 ice cube until it melts
Phase 10 Dildo again=(position 4 on bed ) 1 - All of the way in, half way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes
Phase 11 Punishment (skip per your request no clamps) I rolled a 5 on this one
Phase 12 Pleasure (skip per you request on no edging) - I rolled a 3 on this one
Phase 13 Drilling with dildo (position 3 on back like you started)= 5 - Halfway. Twist at 160 bpm, two minutes
Phase 14 Sore check = 6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 69 bpm, 3 minutes.
Phase 15 More Pain (skip per your request no clamps) I rolled a 2 on this one
Phase 16 More Fucking = 5 - All of the way in, half way out, 92 bpm, 4 minutes
Phase 17 The end (skip at your request because of no orgasm) I rolled a 2 on this

Good luck…was your roller broke? Just checking on why you could not roll yourself 
mdark is offline   Reply With Quote