Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 10:21 PM   #25
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 13

Chapter 13:
I drove through the neighborhood rather quickly with the intentions of getting home fast to avoid being seen. I realized however, in my current state, getting pulled over would not be very fun. I took a right out of the neighborhood, and got onto the road. It was a 1 lane curvy road, with woods on both sides. So I shouldn't be easily seen for more than a second, until we got to a two lane road.

After about ten minute the road went to a four way stop and I took a left merging on to a two lane road. I then remembered there would be a stoplight soon and got worried. I stayed in the left lane, making sure no one would get to close to me in the right lane to keep from being seen in a zebra print bikini.

I finally pulled up to the light, which turned yellow, and I wasn’t going to risk running a red light so I came to a stop. I then saw head light from behind me, to see a Volkswagen beetle in the lane to my right. I started to slump down in my seat hoping to not be seen. I peeked over my right shoulder and saw two girls

I tried to push my seat back a bit to prevent from being seen by them, but it got stuck. I put one hand on the steering wheel to try to get leverage and push it back, but my hand slipped and I honked the horn. The sound of the horn startled me, and my stomach sank in. I looked over my right shoulder to find the two girls staring at me, and all I could do was stare back.

I was frozen in fear, as they stood there laughing, there asses off. The light turned green, and I floored it. I didn’t recognize the girls thankfully, but that didn’t take away the embarrassment I felt. Luckly I turned left, and they went straight, so that was now behind me. I finally made it into my neighborhood and realized I hadn’t thought this through, how was I going to get in without being seen.

I needed an entry plan. I couldn’t be seen by my neighbors, and especially not by my parents. So I pulled off to the side of the road, before my street and thought everything out. I decided if there were no lights on I would make a run for it. If there were lights on, I couldn’t go in like this, and I would have to come back later.

I turned off my headlights, and slowly drove down my steet. I saw my house, and there were no lights on. I parked my car and decided to enter from the back door in the garage. That way I could get clothes from the dryer, and walk upstairs, without risking my parents waking up and seeing me this way.

I turned off the car and looked both ways, the coast was clear so I made a run for it. I ran to the side of the house, and made my way to the back. As I opened the fence, I heard the neighbors dog start barking. My time was now limited, I had to be quick, the dog would surely wake up either my parents or my neighbor. Either way I would be caught if I didn’t hurry.

I ran to the back door leaving the fence gate open and started unlocking the door. My hands were shaking from the cold, and the dog barking from the house next to me. Suddenly the neighbors back porch light turned on just as I had the lock on the knob unlocked. I quickly unlocked the deadbolt, as my neighbors back door began to open.

I quickly ran into the garage, and closed the door. I could hear the neighbor say “Shut up you damn dog” which was relief, he had not seen me. I went over to the dryer to find no clothes in there. I was going to have to be incredibly cautious as I made my way up to my room.

I opened the door that linked the garage and my house slowly and poked my head out. No one was in the kitchen so I walked in and hid behind the counter. I peaked over the counter top to see my mom sleeping on the couch. This was the most scared I felt all night. My legs were now shaking uncontrollably as I was crouching down in the kitchen wearing nothing but a zebra stripped bikini, and my shoes. What would she say if she saw me like this?

Things got worse when a huge shadow was created in the room, as headlights pulling into the driveway shot across the window. My dad had just gotten home, so I realized I had to run, hopefully my mom wouldn’t see me as I passed her.
I slowly got up legs shaking, and ran through the kitchen, into the living room, and past my mom, as I darted up the stairs and down the hall. I turned into my room and threw the bikini off in seconds. Quickly putting on some boxers, pajama pants, and a tee-shirt. Right then I heard the front door open, and my mom waking up, I made it.

I put both parts of the bikini in my boxers, so my family couldn’t accidently stumble across it, before I had time to hide it, and then got in my bed. It took a while for me to fall asleep because I replayed all the humiliation in my head.

I finally dozed off to sleep and had a dream I was in the middle of my class, wearing nothing but those adorable panties. The whole class was laughing at me, and then Claire came in. The teacher commanded me to massage Claire’s feet in front of the class as punishment for violating the dress code, and Claire deserved the reward for leading the cheer squad to victory. It was a horrible dream.

I woke up the next morning at around 8:00 am I knew my parents weren’t awake yet. So I went out to my car and hid the bikini under the spare tire. A place where no one could find it. I went back in and put some waffles in the toaster. After breakfast I got a text from Joey asking to watch me if I wanted to watch the dolphins game.

I had almost forgot about football, after the horrible night I had yesterday, but I figured this would redeem at least some of my man hood. I got at his house at 12:45, just 15 minutes before the game would start. “We really need to beat new England today” he said. Yea we do I replied confidently.

“Oh hey how did things go with Claire the yesterday” he asked me.
“Oh it was nice, we watched a movie, were just taking things slow. Were not official but we kind of are” I said meekly .“Yea dude I feel that, that’s how me and Abby started out”. I felt bad lying to my friend like that, but no way was I about to tell him I spent the day being three girls dress up boytoy.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote