Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 10:37 PM   #20
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The girls of coarse watched the whole incident from the top of the stairs and were cracking up. I walked up the stairs and brought the pizza into Claries’ room. “umm, how do you expect us to eat this pizza without any plates?” said Claire. “Sorry ma’am” I said, as I walked downstairs to the kitchen, grabbing plates and napkins.

I handed the plates to Claire who then said “We only need three plates, you will be eating off the floor like a dog” said Claire. The girls laughed as Claire grabbed two slices of pizza and threw them face down on the carpet. Now get down on all fours and eat that pizza you animal, and if you use your hands, you will not like the consequences!”

I got down on my hands in knees and started eating the pizza like a dog. I was so humiliated, three girls sat there watching me eat like dog, in nothing but those girly panties. Eating the pizza wasn’t easy without hands, the cheese and pepperonis fell off, leaving dirt, hair, and carpet on them when I ate it. It was so nasty and so humiliating.

I was getting cold wearing nothing but those panties, and I began to wonder how long I would be tortured tonight. I finished eating all of the nasty floor pizza, and stood up and decided submission was the only way. “Would you like me to take your plates” as I looked Claire in the eyes now starting to shiver in the cold. “Yes and bring me a and the girls a beverage, like a good little girl. While you’re at it take out the trash.

Once again that scared feeling came back, as I realized I would have to expose myself wearing nothing but these panties outside, in order to take out the trash. I put the plates in the dishwasher, and then approached the front door. I looked behind me and the girls were surprisingly not watching me. It was about 7:30pm two weeks before thanksgiving. I scoped out the are outside before I made my trash run. It was dark, but the street and porch lights illuminated the neighborhood, so I could be seen by anyone walking or driving.

I opened the door, and the cold fall air pressed against my body. Everything got small do to the cold, and I was shaking both from fear, and coldness. I started to slowly walk around the side of the house. I hadn’t been seen yet by anyone and was starting to feel relived. I made it to the trash cans, as I did this the sensor light turned on. This was the kind of light people have on the side of there house to alert them if someone or something is in there yard in the middle of the night. It was like a spotlight on a stage of humiliation. I quickly put the bag in the can, closed it and ran back to the front of the house, and to this day I do not know if I was seen.

When I returned upstairs the girls were all sitting on the bed talking quietly to each other, which couldn't be any good for me. “Amy had an excellent idea said Claire”. “She proposed we make give us a personal fashion show! Your going to try on all of those clothes over there, and your going walk to music. We will then narrow it down to a few choices, and what you choose will impact what you get to wear for the rest of the night. Speaking of that, unfortunately nick, you’re going to have to leave at midnight, my parents will be home shortly after that, so our fun and games will have to continue another day” This was a relief to me, because I don’t know how my parents would handle me being gone for so long.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote