View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 03:43 AM   #1
Stray mouse

Lightbulb Thumb tack bra/panties or anything you can think of and a idea how to make them.

Hi everyone while laid here not feeling too good I got thinking about how to make a thumb tack bra,(no idea where it came from) with out the use of double sided sticky tape, I know the idea of it rattling while you move can be humiliation but still not exactly discreet so back to my idea,

First you need 2 non wire matching bras that fit or take the wires out of a couple of old ones you already have. Now the fit is up to you snug or a little bit loser,

Decide which is going to go on the inside and press the tacks through the material from the outside in, this is were your imagination can come in you can make any pattern you like say a smile or sad face or lines going out from were your nipples sit like a star burst or just random you could make each side different or the same .

When you have finished making your pattern and you are happy with it place the other bra over the top(where the tacks heads are) now if you are a wiz with a sewing machine great if no there is a lot of stitching to be done sew both bras together round each tack so it's held firm I suggest you use pins to hold them in place but keep checking each bra matches up, when every tack is sewn in place if you miss any they could come out and be lost between the two pieces of material so I'd take care to make sure you got them all before sewing the outside of the bras together cut off the inside back fastener so your left with one or if you can't be bothered you could leave it and have the two fasteners.

Now the same process could be used to make panties or any other piece of clothing your imagination is the only thing stopping you

These items will be hand wash only but could last a very long time and I guess is a brill way to use up old bras or panties that you may of thrown out otherwise.(recycling)

Now this is just a idea and I don't know if it will work so if anyone try's it please let me know how it goes in this thread only please.

This is just plucked out of my imagination and I am no expert, so am always interested in other people's views

Last edited by Stray mouse; 11-25-2013 at 04:26 AM.
Stray mouse is offline   Reply With Quote