View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #45
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie
Red face Wow

Wow. Okay. These are some heavy ones. You guys don't mess around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Excuse me if these have been answered before but I looked at your sex map which is quite probably the most green pins I've ever seen, and had a couple of questions..

In beastiality it says you tried and liked stuff with dogs.
110 How did this come about?
Out of all of the things I've pinned on my sex map, you chose the one activity that came about as a result of the lamest reason. An Omegle dare .
111 What have you done with a dog?
Had sex with him.
112 What is the experience like?
I forget exactly where i saw this, but I'll quote a random source (that i think was a blog or post on here): "Take the hardest, roughest fuck of your life, and multiply it by ten. Then at the end, shove a softball into your pussy and leave it there for 5 minutes"
113 Do you do it often?
Nope.

(114-117) In incest it says you have tried and didn't like something with siblings..basically the same questions as above.
114 Dares from a few sources on here.
115 Lots of things. Basically picture a few weeks of the kinds of kinky stuff i do.
116 About the same as doing it with anyone else, except it completely changed my family dynamic and has resulted in some blackmail.
117 Not at all anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
118 Who are the "cool kids" :P
Damn You! This one was meant to be kept secret. I'm embarrassed, because they're basically people on the site who I reall think are cool, that I respect, and who I'm surprisingly way too shy to approach (except a few whom I have).

Please note, this is just a list of who I remember, and the list is subject to revision at any time. Yes, the list is a bit Mod-heavy; I'm not trying to brownnose, it's just that they've made some great posts, and i enjoy their enthusiasm and sense of humor.

If you're one of my friends and are upset that I don't think you're a "cool kid", get over it. I'm not one, either.

If you're a "cool kid" and are angry and/or embarrassed that you made this list, please forgive me, and give me a chance. I'm just a messed-up girl who uses this site to express this side of me without feeling ashamed, and thank you for creating such a wonderful environment for that. If you're a "cool kid" and you've read this post, it would be my dream if you would PM me. Not to sound like a stalker, or anything.

Okay, so now that all the caveats are said and without further adieu, here is a list of "cool kids":

BettyBoop

Depp (obviously)

Manbearpig

Leopard

Kitten9876

Manda

RoseBrat89

**Mandi**

Kitten

Simi

soccer girl

jlstockton25

Dare...

119 What's the last dare you did, what did you like most about it and what did dislike most about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iodine
To begin take some laxatives and when you feel the need to go, give yourself a enema as much as you can hold. Then dress yourself up like a princess (as much as you can manage to anyway) and tie your hands behind your back. When you really cant hold it any more release it into a bucket, hopefully its a little bit brown, now have your master put your ring gag on you, then lie down. Im sure you can guess whats coming, but, have your master empty that bucket over you.
I like the whole concept of it, especially because Master is teaching Mistress about toilet play this weeken, o this goes right anong with that. I don't like that I've had to sit here for 3 hors to let thr laxatives kick in.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

Last edited by perkygirlie; 11-23-2013 at 06:29 PM.
perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote