Thread: The Nude Note
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #15
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Alex and Max rode to max's house for the most part in silence. Both thought of what happenned in such a short period of time. Max spoke up, breaking the silence. "Thanks for not covering you ass back there. I could've been in alot more trouble than I was."

Alex paused before responding, "You were the one who stood up and got naked for me. I owe you alot more than you owe me. Hey, can I shower at your house? I smell like sex."

Max laughed, "Yeah, my parents are out of town anyway."

Then their conersations drifted to gossip almost as if nothing had happened out of the ordinary at school. After a few minutes, they pulled up at Max's house. Max led Alex in and showed her where the towels were, and went to begin her homework in her room.

Alex started to go to the bathroom, until she realized she could do anything she wanted to. Max's parents were gone, and her brother was at a friends house. She stripped naked near the front door, and explored Max's house in the buff. She walked by open windows without fear, because this wasnt her neighborhood. She went into every room calmly, until she got to Brandon's room. Alex was always attracted to him, even though he was a year younger. She went onto his bed...

Alex laid on his bed naked while Brandon sas fully clothed and holding n
Her down. He covered her mouth as he fingered her drpping wet cunt. "Max is still h
Up. Alex moaned even louder.

Alex laid on bed with her legs far apart and fingering herself. Sge moaned loudly untill....
________

1) Its Max

2) Its Brandon
Nakedwriter is offline   Reply With Quote