View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 12:48 AM   #13
IPikachu

Default 6

Another chapter, sorry for the long wait.
Chapter 6
“Okay, Emily I dare you to...” I thought for a while before coming to something. “I dare you to run around the backyard nude 3 times.”
“What? No!”
“Okay, if you roll an even then you do it, but if you roll an odd I do it. Okay?”
“Okay, where’s the dice?”
Sabrina gets up and exits the room, when she comes back she has a dice in her hand
“Here you go Emily.”
Emily takes the dice from Sabrina and rolls. I knew this was a big gamble, if she rolls an odd I would have to run naked outside. But the reward was great. I sat there and watched the dice roll. The dice landed on a 2, I breathed a sigh of relief.
“No! I won’t do it!”
“Too bad you rolled an even, either this or a dare from the group that you must do and it would be much worse than this one.”
“Fine! I’ll do it.”
We followed her to the back door, where she got changed on the deck outside.
“Remember 3 laps!”
“I get it asshole!”
When she was on her last lap, Sabrina ran outside grabbed her clothes and came back in
“Lock the door”
Renee locked the door. It was about a minute before Emily returned to the deck.
“Where are my clothes!”
“Looking for something?” Sabrina said holding up her clothes. Emily looked furious, she tried to open the door realizing that its locked she stops.
“Let me in!” Emily screams while banging on the door
I was looking at Emily’s perky boobs, noticing that her nipples are hard.
“Looks like you’re cold” I said while smirking. Emily gasped and she covered her boobs with one hand.
“Let me in!”
“Okay, we will let you in if you do the dare of the person who gets dared next also you have to do 20 star jumps right now and since you are outside it will be my turn.” Sabrina grinned deviously.
“Okay, I agree.”
I stepped behind Sabrina and pulled out my phone, I turned on the video recorder and held it in between Sabrina and Renee.
“Okay Emily you can start”
Emily starts on her star jumps, we all have a nice view of her boobs bouncing up and down but sadly it ends too quickly. Emily finishes her star jumps and then covers herself straight away.
I stop the recording on my phone and slide it in my pocket before anyone notices. I take a seat with the others near the door and await the next dare.