View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #36
Nicky Neko

Do you find it very difficult to force yourself to do this right after orgasm even though you really wanted to do it before? If so are you ever able to do it anyway? Does it require a trick or special circumstances?

I find it super hard to do it when I'm not... well, hard lol. I've done it straight into my mouth so I guess that's a trick or special circumstance heheh

Was it immediately after orgasm or after some time?

Yeah I wouldn't be able to do it after some time. The mood would be completely gone :P

How many times more or less have you done it after full orgasm?

Umm a few I'd say around 10 maybe

How did you consume: cup, on food, etc..?

I've done it straight into my mouth, my friend dared me to cum into desert I was about to eat >.> Which i did, it wasn't rly noticeable though heheh. Oh and the same friend has fed me my own cum. Once straight off me (though that's hard to tell for certain whether it was mine or his :P) and once when he told me to cum into his mouth, and I was like ah that was nice, then he came at me and I was like w-what are you doING NO GET BACK and he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back/mouth open and slowly spit it into my mouth, then made out with me. That was pretty darn hot tbh.

Have you ever tried to cum on a plate and lick it all off?

Nope, can't really think of a time when i would do that tbh :P

Did someone encourage, compel or force you to? In person or online?

I would actually do it every time if someone was there and told me to.

Then again I will do just about anything I'm told if I'm horny enough. My one weakness dundunduuunn

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Public.
'Dislikes': Piss drinking, Time wasting tasks, Denial, Pain.
Likes: Bondage, Pup Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Hypno, Feet, Age Play, Rules, Unfair stuff, Teasing.
Loves: Being controlled/Power exchange

Nicky Neko is offline   Reply With Quote