Thread: Fiction: The new girl
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 03:15 AM   #272
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 62

The new girl

Chapter 62

Maria, Carol and Jessica enter the bathroom. Laura has just finished using the toilet, and is standing naked in front of them – except for her collar.
Jessica has brought her camera and tripod with her, and is making it ready for recording.
Laura follows Jessica closely with her eyes, looking anxiously for what to come for her.
While Jessica makes her final preparations, Maria starts to brief Laura: “We need to make sure that our little slave girl is presentable for today’s activities. So your next task is simple – take a bath.”
Laura still looking at the camera: “…Are you… are you going to record it?”
Jessica looks up from her camera: “Sure.”
Maria: “And make sure you do it well. Use plenty of soap and do not miss a spot – especially down there.”
Laura does not like it, but slowly she moves to the shower.
Carol: “And Laura – Do it well, and you will get breakfast. If not, get a spanking.”
Laura looks over her shoulder with worried eyes.
Carol: “… and no orgasms!”
Laura swallows and turns her head again, before she slowly enters the shower. She faces the girls and notices that the camera is recording. Laura reaches for the shower head with one hand and turns on the water with the other. The water runs down Laura’s body, and to her shame she feels her nipples and clit harden: “Nooo… please not now…” she thinks.
Maria signals to Laura that she should get the bottle of soap. She wants to see some action. Maria is excited to know how horny Laura is, as she thinks: “Will Laura masturbate on video again? Or will she fight it? And will she be able to stop herself, if she starts to rub her clit?”
Laura turns off the water, puts the shower head into the holder and gets the soap bottle. She opens it and pours the soap over her body, from her shoulders it runs down her bag, arms, tits and down to her legs, butt and pussy. Laura closes the bottle and looks into the camera: “This is so embarrassing. Here I am standing in the shower pouring soap on to my naked body. No I am not naked – I have this collar around my neck, making it even worse. I hope I can take it off before we leave…”
Jessica moves her tripod to get a better view of Laura, she does not want to miss a thing. Especially not now where the action is about to start.
Laura sees out of the corner of her eyes that Jessica is moving. This makes her more aware of the camera, and she closes her eyes in shame. For a moment she considers to stop, but her stomach tells her that food is much much better than a spanking. Laura moves her hands to her shoulders and begins to rub the soap into her skin. She starts out slowly with her neck, shoulders and arms, but for some reason her hands moves to her breasts. She massages then lightly at first, but soon she squeezes her tiny tits and pinches her nipples.
For a couple of minutes Maria, Carol and Jessica enjoy the view of Laura touching her own tits. It is such a wonderful sight. Laura has forgotten all about the camera and the other girls. She is just enjoying the moment: “Mmmm…”
Laura wakes up and moves her hands around her stomach, bag and side, rubbing the soap into her skin. Her hands move down to her butt and legs, before she stops for a moment. Laura has opened her eyes again and looks straight into the camera and thinks: “I am so hot right now. I could properly have a hundred orgasms if I was allowed…” Her hands massage her tits one more time, before they slowly move down to her slit. Laura presses both hands deep into her cunt and starts to rub it with soap. She has closed her eyes again. It feels so fantastic: “MMMmmmmmmmm…”
Once more the girls enjoy the show for a minute or two, before Jessica turns off the camera, as Maria sneaks up to Laura. Maria carefully takes the shower head, points it at Laura and turns on the ice cold water.
Laura opens her eyes in shock and removes her hands from her pussy, to try to shield her body from the cold water: “AAAAAAARRHHHHHHH!!! STOP!!! AAAAARRRRHHHH!!!”
Maria continues for a moment, before she turns off the water.
Jessica throws a towel to Laura: “Dry your body.”
Laura wraps her body in the towel and tries to get her body warm again.
Jessica: “Hurry up!”
Laura dries her body, and soon after Jessica stretches out her hand. Laura gets the message and gives the towel back to Jessica.

Without further words the four girls head for the kitchen, Laura still only in her collar.
Carol: “Laura what do you think? Do you deserve the breakfast? Or the spanking?”
Laura: “Please let me have some breakfast! Plleeasssee…”
Carol: “Laura – I did not ask what you wanted, but what you deserve.”
Laura looks at Carol for a moment, then into the ground: “Sorry… I think I deserve breakfast… I did what you asked me to…”
Carol teases Laura for a few seconds, before she answers: “What do you think?” She is looking at Maria and Jessica.
Both Maria and Jessica nods in approval.
Carol: “Okay Laura – you can go and eat. We will find your clothes while you finish.”
Laura: “Thanks!!”
Carol smiles and leaves the kitchen with Maria and Jessica.

The girls meet in the kitchen a little later. Laura has eaten, and Maria is carrying some clothes.
Maria drops the clothes in the middle of the room: “Get dressed, we needs to go.”
Laura gets up from her chair and bends down to the clothes pile. First she puts on the white panties and training bra, while she is thinking: “Strange I am getting all this clothes…” Then she takes the very short skirt and the plain t-shirt, before she puts on the socks and shoes.
Maria: “Let’s go then.”
The girls leave the house and go to the bus stop. They wait for the bus and go to the back seat. On the way they pass around 10 other passengers, mostly elderly people.
Maria takes the window seat, while Laura sits next to her, and Carol and Jessica follow on the next seats. No one is saying anything the first part of the trip, but then Maria is breaking the silent.
Maria: “Laura we are going to the mall for some more shopping for you.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Maria: “Like last time you have to try and show any clothes, we give to you.”
Laura does not like this. Last time was so humiliating: “Pleeeaasse…”
Maria: “Stop complaining. You actually decide yourself, how many shops we are going to visit.”
Laura is surprised: “Really”
Maria: “Yes. The number of clothes you are wearing, when you leave this bus decides the number of shops. Only limits are you have to keep your shoes on, and the collar does not count.”
Laura’s eyes are wide open. She knew it was too good to be true that she could keep so many clothes on: “Nooo…”
Maria: “You better decide quickly, the mall is not that far away.”
Laura starts to think: “Socks are off. Maybe I should just keep the rest? It gives… 6 shops… No it is far too many. Last time was bad, even with fewer shops. Shoes should stay on, so that is not an option. T-shirt and skirt too… it leaves bra and panties. What do I do…”
Maria: “Clock is ticking”
Laura: “I know…” She starts with the socks. Laura takes off the shoes and socks, puts the shoes back on and gives the socks to Maria.
Maria: “It that all?”
Laura: “Nooo…” She reluctantly reaches underneath her t-shirt and gets her bra off. It too is passed to Maria.
Maria: “Finished?”
Laura thinks: “Four or five shops? Let me just get it done as quickly as possible.”
To the surprise of the other girls, Laura now puts her fingers into the waistband of her panties, lifts her ass from the seat and pulls them down.
Maria now sits with Laura’s socks, bra and panties. It takes a second for her to break the silent: “That is four shops – you are a brave little slave.”
Laura remains silent, still in huge doubt if she has made the right choices.
Maria finds her cellphone and points it at Laura.
Laura knows what is going to happen next, but tries to look away, to avoid it.
Maria: “Laura lift up, so I can take some photos.”
Laura: “Which one?”
Maria: “Both – one at a time, you decide what is going first.”
In the same two boys and a girl their age enters the bus and walk towards them. They stop 3 seats in front of Laura, where they sit down.
Laura: “Please… not now…”
Maria: “You can either do this here where you are shielded behind the seat, or you can switch seat with Carol.”
Laura definitely does not want to do it from Carol’s seat. From her place, Laura will flash the middle aisle, giving everyone looking back a free view at her. Laura lifts up in her skirt, letting Maria see her pussy.
Maria: “Spread.”
Laura sends begging eyes towards Maria, and spreads her legs, so her slit and clit is visible.
Maria takes a few photos: “Next part.”
Both boys in front of them are now staring at Laura. They have overheard some of the conversation, and are getting curious.
Laura looks back at them while she lowers the skirt. She then looks at Maria again. She whispers: “Please… they are looking at me.”
Maria whispers back smiling: “And you like it.”
Laura: “Noo…”
Maria: “10 seconds, or we will call them.”
Laura reaches for the bottom of the t-shirt. She looks at the boys, as she pulls the t-shirt up past her tits.
Maria takes the photos: “Hold it there.”
Laura is getting very nervous, both boys and the girls are now clearly staring at Laura. They can see her hands with the t-shit lifted, but they cannot see her bare tits. Neither do they know that she is not wearing a bra.
Maria, Carol and Jessica are all smiling at the boys and the girl, making them very confused.
Laura is begging inside her head: “Plleeasse… let this stop soon… and please do not let them come any closer…”
The girl in front of them presses the stop button, and pushes one of the boys to get up, so she can get out: “Come on you two perverts – we are getting off now.”
One of the boys: “Whatever sis.”
The other boy follows the two siblings out of the bus, to Laura’s huge relief.
Maria: “Lucky you.”
Laura: “Can I please cover up?”
Maria: “Yes.”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote