View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 06:12 AM   #6
IPikachu

Last post for the next couple of days, i am going out of town for a wedding. Sorry forgot this was a short one! Next one i swear is longer.
Chapter 3
I arrived at the double story house of the party at 7:02 I was ‘Fashionably Late’. I knocked on the door and Sabrina answered the door in a very nice dress that was white, had no sleeves and it went down halfway to her knee. I was wearing some sneakers a white t-shirt and some jeans. “Wow, Sabrina you look stunning!” “Aww thanks Jordan! Come on in.” I step inside and there are a fair amount of people and I know a few but not much. “You looked better without a shirt on” Sabrina winked, “Haha thanks, so how have you been?” “Good thanks how about you?” “Good thanks”. We talked for a while before going off and talking to other people, too quickly the party ended and we all went home. I stayed back and helped her clean up. “Thanks for helping me Jordan. I was going to have a few friends stay over tomorrow night we were going to watch some movies play some games and other things.” “No problem and Yeah I will come tomorrow what time?” “5pm” “Okay see you tomorrow” “See you Jordan, Thanks again!”