View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 04:16 AM   #13
Nicky Neko

1) Comments about person above you and there Profile Name

I read the first book years ago, since then it came out on TV and I watched all of them and now I'm finding it hard to continue with the books u___u

2) What do you actually wear to bed?

Underweeeaaarr, and a tshirt if it's cold c:

3) What else do you take to bed? Eg) teddy, partener etc

My phone... my ipod... cat

4) Do you sleep with the light on or off?

Off, I seriously have to be in complete darkness to be able to sleep. I have blackout blinds cause the other side of my garden + a bunch of trees there is thIS LAMPPOST WHICH ILLUMINATES MY ROOM LIKE THE BLAZING SUN ITSELF

5) Do you usually have blanket, duvet, electric blanket, sleeping bag or any other covers

I have my duvet, and a throw... a popcorn throw it's great. Oh and two blankets, and also I have 6 pillows, but I only sleep on 2 so the rest are sort of in and around my bed when I sleep

6) Do you sleep on your chest/tummy, back or side?

dude I wake up in some corner of my bed upside-down and back to front and doing a handstand or something I have no idea, everywhere omg

7) Is your bed, double, king size, bunk bed or single?

Like... double but, kinda bigger... but I don't think it's any of the royaly ones o.o

8) Do you usually do anything special before bed?

Other than the usual routine nope ^ ^

9) Anything else you would like to state

I'm doing this because I'm having to stay up for like 40 hours or something and I'm half way through it's like 11am and I am so tired I was just drawn to this

10) Are you male / female, what is your age and name – if don’t mind leaving

It's directly below this sentence o u o

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Public.
'Dislikes': Piss drinking, Time wasting tasks, Denial, Pain.
Likes: Bondage, Pup Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Hypno, Feet, Age Play, Rules, Unfair stuff, Teasing.
Loves: Being controlled/Power exchange

Nicky Neko is offline   Reply With Quote