Thread: Euan's game
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
Alex13

Send a message via MSN to Alex13
Default Euan's game

I wanted to write a story for some time, but didnt really have the time. I finally sat down and wrote this, so let me know if its any good.
Thanks.
--------------------------------------
Euan was an ordinary boy, clever at school, and he was amazingly good looking. The girls all watched him during his PE lessons, and many had asked him out, all to be turned down. Many girls had drooled over the thought of him stripping for them, but all he was interested in was his studying. He was a home tamed boy, with few people he actually trusted.
He was sat, staring out the window on a hot, sunny Friday afternoon, his sleeves rolled up to his shoulders. Across the classroom, he felt a pair of eyes glaring into him. He looked up, and saw Michael Harding, someone he was growing friendly with, looking at him. He smiled as Mike made a sleepy face

“Euan, care to explain what I just wrote on the board?” The teacher was towering, and the eyes of everyone in the class turned to him.

“Its how to solve a quadratic.” He paused, and added “Sir”. His quick response brought a quiet round of giggling, and he turned back to the maths work. In his pocket, a faint vibrating sound came, as it rubbed against the back of his chair. He glanced up at the teacher, who was talking to someone else about something, and looked at the text which had been sent to him

Text sent at 3:11 PM, today Sender- Mike Mobile.
hey, wanna come over to mine later?

He quickly typed on the keyboard

Sure, I’ll meet you after the lesson. We gonna do anything special?

He looked back up at the board, but couldn’t focus on the writing on the board for some reason, he had never been invited to Mike’s house before.His phone shook again

Text sent at 3:14 PM, today Sender- Mike Mobile.
Not really, I felt like playing td games with someone

He tapped on the keyboard

Td games?

Text sent at 3:15 PM, today Sender- Mike Mobile.
Truth or dare games, like tennis or swimming in my indoor places

As strange as it sounded, Euan had never played truth or dare games before, and he was excited by the thought of it, and if it was sporty stuff, he was sure to win. He wasn’t sure what stuff he would dare Mike though, probably stupid stuff, like crawl around on the floor.

Cool, I never played td games before.this should be exciting

Text sent at 3:16 PM, today Sender- Mike Mobile.
Looking forward to it dude, class is over in 4 mins * waits *

The bell rang to symbolise the end of class, and everyone scrambled away for the door, and the corridors were filled with noise.Outside, Euan looked up as Mike walked towards him.

“Sorry it took so long, I was getting a letter for the history trip” The two of them engaged in standard conversation, slowly walking towards Mike’s manor.

“So what should we do first?”

“How about swimming?”

“Sure, I like swimming. Mind if I borrow a pair of your trunks?”

“No problem” As Euan stepped inside Mike’s room, he was taken by how huge it was. He had everything a teenage boy could wish for. Mike walked over to the drawers, and said

”Oh, sorry, my mum is washing my other pair, I only have one pair of swim shorts and one pair of speedos” He blushed slightly “Who’s going to wear them?”

“How about we compete over a game of dares? First one to chicken out wears them” Euan was eager to play

“Your on. Dare me first”

“Uh…” Euan wasn’t expecting such a confidant reply, and he didn’t have anything special in mind “ I dare you to lick my foot” Mike knelt on the floor, and instantly, licked Euan’s grey sock, and spat as he got the taste of cotton in his mouth.

“Bleh. I dare you to… stroke the dresser” Euan smirked as he got an easy dare. Euan walked over to the dresser, well aware that Mike was staring at him, and stroked the dresser

“Hm…uh…” Euan thought hard, and he looked around the room for insperation. His eyes fell on a shirt, cast aside “I dare you to take off your shirt”

“Oh, good dare” Mike pulled his school top off to reveal a muscular body
“Sorry Euan, but you wont do this dare, so I win.”

“Don’t be cocky” Euan smirked

“I dare you to strip naked.” Mike said, simply.

“What? Im not doing that.” Euan looked shocked by the dare, and Mike held out the pair of speedos to him to wear

“I win, so you wear these. And you used your pass, you need to earn the right to skip on dares by doing dares.”

”Okay, lemme go get changed.” Euan walked to the door “ Meet you in the pool. Last one in has to do a dare” Euan jogged out the room, and began to strip off as he was walking. As he reached the door to the pool, he pulled off his boxers and put the tight swimwear on. It was small and left nothing to the imagination, and he put his clothes in a dark corner of the hall, and he ran through the doors, and jumped into the pool.