View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 06:11 AM   #45
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Option 1: Dan and I agree to be their slaves for the moment.

Option 2: Dan and I disagree and we all decide to keep playing the game as is.
I wasn't too crazy about being the girls' slave b/c I was afraid they'd have me and Dan do some stuff I just wasn't comfortable with. However; I was rock hard at the thought of having the girls be our slaves for an hour, especially the last hour so that we could make their hour worse (or better) than ours. Because I really enjoyed the game so far, I decided to let Dan decide. I was excited either way.

Dan stated that we would be the slaves for an hour and then the girls would be our slaves for an hour. However, we could not start yet. Dan pointed out that not everybody had performed a dare yet and we had to prove that everybody was willing to participate. Pam had served us drinks in the nude with a kiss, Dan gave piggy-back rides to the girls, and Tara had changed her bra in front of us, but Dan pointed out that I had not performed a dare yet.

I had no problem with this; we might as well start the next round on even ground.

Option 1: Tara gives me a dare since she came up with the other dares.

Option 2: Dan gives the dare since it was his idea but he doesn't care what I do and gives the right to give the dare to Pam.

Dislikes: messy, scat, permanent, illegal, public
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote