View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 09:39 PM   #10
striker3

My mind raced as I attempted to guess what she would dare me to do. I was already naked, covered in my own cum, and at the mercy of my attractive cousin, Jenn (who unfortunately had a vile, hairy pussy which lowered her level of attraction considerably). However, I was in no position to discuss the condition of her privates; I was forced to mutter an irrevocable, unsparing word: "Dare."

"Good," she giggled. "Your dare is to make out with me like you were my lover."

I stared at her in quandary. This dare seemed too tame and simple. It was below her wicked standards. I didn't mind making out with her. In fact, I rather enjoyed the prospect of locking lips with Jenn, and feeling her firm breasts against my bare chest. To make matters better, she even tossed a white towel at me to clean myself. Surely this was a symbol of surrender, or an attempt at reconciliation. Once finished, I stood up and met her gaze. I shut my eyes just before our lips met, and immediately, I felt her hand grip my balls. She pulled and twisted them hard. I screamed in absolute agony, while my eyes shed small, barely noticable tears.

"You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you?" cackled Jenn. I collapsed to the floor, panting, and Jenn relinquished her hold.

As I was lying on the ground, Jenn knelt down on top of me. Despite knowing her capability to act impulsively, her next move shocked even me. While on her knees, she lowered her face towards my now erect penis. She slid her mouth over it, and moved up and down vigerously. When I was on the verge of cumming, however, she again gripped my balls with her hand. I yelped but she continued sucking. Up and down her mouth moved, yet harder her hand squeezed. A plethora of emotions swelled within me to the point of near implosion. Finally, her hand released its grip, and she lifted her head up. For the second time in just several minutes, my cum shot straight up in the air. I gasped for breath and lay motionless on the warm carpet.

I looked up to see Jenn standing. She was removing her bottoms. Wearing only a red thong, she turned away from me and asked, "What do you think? Is it too big?"

Startled, I said, "No I think it's amazing." And it was. Her ass was indeed big, but it was round and voluptuous - sensational.

"Do you want to taste it?" she asked.

"I . . . well . . ." I stuttered. She glared. "Yeah," I said honestly. "I do."

I remained lying, bracing myself for what was about to come. I remembered the taste of her pussy and hoped her ass would be nothing like it. She removed her thong, walked to my head, placed a foot on either side, and lowered her bare ass to within 3 inches of my face.

"Go ahead," she coaxed.

I stuck out my tongue and licked. Already my penis was standing upright again. The skin of her bum was so smooth and perfect. I began stroking it with my hand as well. I kissed it, touched it, and even slapped it. She lowered her ass further so it concealed my face. I felt like I should be suffocating but I wasn't; I was engulfed in pleasure.

This was my cousin! This was my cousin's ass in my face. My cousin was stealing my innocence.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind and continued enjoying the sensations. She jiggled and moved to ensure that I felt every inch of her sacred bum. Suddenly, she turned around.

"Remember this?" she said, grinning. "I bet you missed it!"

Before I could flinch, she thrust her dirty pussy right in my face. Now I was suffocating. I squirmed on the floor but her hair covered pussy remained glued to my face. I didn't even attempt to pleasure her this time.

The door burst open and a male's voice shocked us both: "What's going on in here?" I looked up to see my cousin, Dan - Jenn's older brother.

"Whatever Dan," said Jenn as she spat on the ground. "We're just having fun. You don't even know what fun is."

"Oh really," said Dan with a sudden smirk on his face. "Why don't you let me show you?" He beckoned for me to come towards him and began to undo his belt.
striker3 is offline   Reply With Quote