Thread: Non-Fiction: Finding Our Friendship
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #15
Pineappled

I handed Stan a piece of paper and a pencil. I told him “Write down your dares and write ‘level 1’ on the back of the level 1 dare, ‘level 2’ on the back of level 2 and so on."

I sat down away from him to write my own dares. I wanted to make them good but not too difficult, because I could be dared them myself.

For my level 1 dare: Watch a movie or TV show of the other persons choice for 30 minutes, naked. Anytime the daree gets an erection they get 3 spankings, if an erection lasts longer than 5 minutes they get another 6.

For my level 2 dare: Go on Chatroulette naked with “Ask me to do anything” written on the daree's stomach. They must do anything for 5 people until they leave.

And my level 3 dare: You must wear a dog collar and a leash nude, and be the other persons “slave” for 2 hours. Anything is permitted.

I looked over my dares. I wasn’t 100% sure I should keep that “Anything is permitted” in there at the end, but I had conviction in myself that I wouldn’t lose. Stan came over to me and told me he was done, we both folded our dares so neither of us could see them. I grabbed a a deck of playing cards and started to shuffle. I asked if we should get dressed so we aren’t playing poker nude. To which Stan responded, “Why? You afraid your boner will be a tell?”

I took that as a no, and we started our game. I delt the cards, I had a 7 and an 8. On the table was a 2, 5, and a 9. This was looking pretty decent for a straight, but I wasn’t confident in my hand, I still needed a 6, or a 10 and a jack.

Stan bet first, he threw down his Level 1 dare. I called.

The next card was a 7. Not necessarily bad, I had a pair of 7s this way, but I wanted that straight. Stan tapped the table indicating that he stayed. I did as well.

Last card was a 10.

I stared at him in the eyes, neither of us giving any sign of loss or victory. He tapped the table, as did I.

“Show em.” He said as he revealed his cards. He had a 10 and a jack.

I smiled and showed him my hand. “Pair of 7’s!” I grabbed my winnings and moved them to the side. I forgot to even look at his dare.

I grabbed all the cards and put them back into the deck and shuffled. I passed out the cards. I had a pair of 10’s. On the table was a jack, a king and an ace. This was looking really good.

I was about to bet my level 2 dare, but Stan was too fast, and he bet first. He threw down his level 3 dare. As he laid his bet he looked at me dead in the eyes to see my reaction. I had an overwhelming feeling that Stan already had a straight. Even though the odds that he had another of the two remaining 10’s was low. I couldn’t fold, no weakness. I bet his level 1 dare, and my level 2 dare, equaling his level 3.

I flipped the next card, it was a 9.

I thought Stan was joking earlier about my penis being a tell, but it was true. I started to get hard. I looked down and it was obvious, however Stan had started too.

“You look like you got a good hand.” He said, staring at my penis.

“You do too.” I responded.

He threw down his level 2 dare.

Shit, this is bad. I had to bet my level 3 dare. That or I had to fold and give him back his dare, and give him my level 2.

I called.

Snapchat and Kik:Pineappled19

Fill free to send me dares or any TorD over Snapchat/Kik

Limits/Dislikes: Crossdressing, public, pain (wedgies don't count), Pee/Poop
Pineappled is offline   Reply With Quote