Thread: Fiction: An "Epic" party
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
kojiko

Default An "Epic" party

Now I know this intro is long winded and i apologize. I wanted to write this like a author would write a legitimate story. But I'm hoping if you do enjoy what I have here so far that i can continue on to what will become an "Epic" story =D
__________________________________________________ _______________
================================================== =======

Chapter one

"Hey man are those what I think they are?!" Gabe asked in an excited tone.

"Yea bro! The Spycon spyglasses! I saved up all year in anticipation for these bad boys!" Thad answered back super proud.

"I don't even want to know how much those cost man. Anyways are we going to that party tonight?"

"You bet your ass we are! And I'm bringing these!" Thad tapped on the unopened package containing the glasses. "No one will question it, I mean come on they'll just think I got new glasses!"

"Man you're brilliant! You gonna wear contacts? I'm assuming they aren't legitimate in lieu of your actual glasses."

"That is correct. When did you want to head over there?"

Gabe pondered for a moment. "it starts at eight, so I say eight thirty."

"Alright meet me here at eight. We need to make tonight epic!"

With that Gabe left. On his way home he thought about the party, and school and how he was not a popular kid at all. Most people made fun of him every chance they got. He got invited to this party because Blake, the most popular kid in school, and the richest invited everyone.

When he got home he glanced at the clock, six thirty huh? Sweet plenty of time! He thought to himself. Man I hope Bianca is there tonight, I really want to try and get a kiss from her!

(Gabe and Thad are both in eleventh grade)

Gabe ran upstairs, grabbed the clothes he planned on wearing tonight, and hopped in the shower. When he got out he looked in the mirror. He messed with his hair, most of the kids at school called him emo, or scene but he didn't think he was either, he was just him. He dried off his body and his hair then proceeded to straighten his hair and flex in the mirror. Yea tonight is your night! He thought to himself. He kept staring at himself he had a tone body, a well defined chest and six pack, and surprisingly muscular arms. Most people thought he was a scrawny, skinny nerd but that was because he always wore skinny jeans and a loose hoodie. But tonight they'll see.

Gabe walked to his bedroom after applying his body spray and deo. He picked up his skinny jeans and slid them on over his boxer-briefs and then he put on a loose hanging tank top he bought for this party. It was for one of his favorite bands, UnderOath. He liked this tank top because it wasn't his normal attire, and it showed off his arms and chest.

Gabe checked his phone seven forty five already. He headed out the door. Little did he know his life would forever change tonight.

*click* *beep* *beep* *beep*

-camera activated-

-recording in 3....2....1....

And with that Thad's glasses were actively recording.

A loud knocking came from the front door. Thad opened the door to reveal Gabe looking different than normal.

"Hey man those glasses look legit!" Gabe complimented

"I know right?!" Thad laughed "You ready to head over there?"

"Dude its only eight I thought we were heading the at eight thirty."

"By the time we get there it will be eight thirty smart one." Thad teased. The two of them hopped into Thad's old beat up Honda. The two of them took off.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~

They pulled up at Blake's house, The place was huge, at least a mansion, along with a massive yard. Music could be heard from the street easily, thank god there were no neighbors around the immediate area. When the two of them got to the door they just opened it, no knocking. Inside there were kegs, liquor, girls, guys, food, music, and a lot of dancing.

The two looked around in shock, smiling from ear to ear. "This is.....EPIC!" Thad shouted. The music being almost loud enough to drown him out. As the two began to walk further into the house a girl ran out of one of the hallways completely naked laughing. She ran through the living room out the back sliding doors and into a very nice looking pool in the backyard.

"This is going to be epic...." Gabe whispered.

Last edited by kojiko; 10-19-2013 at 01:00 PM.
kojiko is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kojiko for this post: