View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #6
slavesissyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themascot View Post
okay :3 i;; bite ^_^

1 have u ever sent naked pics to somone?
2 would u ever send naked pics to somone?
3 do u consider yourself attractive
4 whats the most humiliating thing u ever stuck up your ass?
5 whats your favorite pair of panties look like?
6 are u a cam slut?
7 rape fantasies, have any?
8 what would u do if i pushed u on the ground, pulled down your panties and rode u till u cried :P (beacuse why not?)
9 Your deepest darkets secret, what is it? and not just the ones u like to tell ppl that embarras u just to get u off, the ones that are so bad u wont enjoy telling us!!!!
and finally number 10 Tell me the top 10 insults u like to be called :3
1 have u ever sent naked pics to somone? I am right not on my email
2 would u ever send naked pics to somone? Yes
3 do u consider yourself attractive yes and my butt it extremely active.
4 whats the most humiliating thing u ever stuck up your ass? Ummm i would have to say my old mistresses panties
5 whats your favorite pair of panties look like? Pink and other colors with flowers and lace (i will send you a pic of them if you give me your email
6 are u a cam slut? I wish but i dont have a cam
7 rape fantasies, have any? OH YEAH
8 what would u do if i pushed u on the ground, pulled down your panties and rode u till u cried :P (beacuse why not?) Love you forever
9 Your deepest darkets secret, what is it? and not just the ones u like to tell ppl that embarras u just to get u off, the ones that are so bad u wont enjoy telling us!!!! Well i am 18 and i still watch hello kitty and dora, i still have imaginary friend, I'm afraid of heights, i cry ever time i wake up from a nightmare, I've always wanted to be a girl, one time in gym i let the teacher pee inside my but so i would pass his class. I also like to go in random chat sights and pretend to be a little girl, i still suck my thumb, and one when i was young i used my moms vibrater
and finally number 10 Tell me the top 10 insults u like to be called bitch, sissy, slave, weak, slut, whore, little girl, pussy, asshole, and bitch
slavesissyboy is offline   Reply With Quote