Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 08:04 AM   #7
and246

• does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes, especially in risky places
  • have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes many times, but not a regular thing
  • have you ever flashed? No. I'd only want to show myself on purpose like that if I knew the other person was into it
  • have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Same as before. But I have been seen while out naked, if that counts
  • have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, Ive gone on many totally nude walks and even bike rides
  • have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes a few times. But if Im in very public areas I never go far from my clothes
  • have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? A few times Ive walked with my dick and balls hanging out
  • have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes many times, but only in secluded parks/forests
  • have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Only on cam, never in person
  • have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes, but again, on cam
  • have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? I once masturbated while driving on a highway.. otherwise Ive been naked in bathrooms on boats before, never super public though
  • have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? I drove with my dick out (see above)
  • have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Not yet, but Id love to give a BJ while on a road trip. A nice long one
  • have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes out in the woods a few times. The longest time was when I left a key far down a path, then walked a long ways away, stripped, and locked up my clothes. The only way to get dressed was to go get the key naked, and come back to unlock them.
  • have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No, never added a blindfold to the mix
  • would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? if i trusted the person, yes, it would be so hot!
  • would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? See above
  • have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Only on cam
  • have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
  • does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? [BFuck Yes! That would be soo hot and I would love to try that sometime with a willing audience. [/B]
  • did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Absolutely. Ill try and share more stories

Kik sparkyboy236
and246 is offline   Reply With Quote