View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #60
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Default Yo

Okay, do forgive me if this is long winded (would it be long winded or long fingered for typing), but I type a lot of stuff on a daily basis.

I am a seventeen year old male living in a little hole in the ground town called Moses Lake, Washington. No, I'm not kidding, the town is literally in an indentation in the earth. Look it up if you don't believe me. I was sort of stalking the site for a while before joining, but my brain got the better of the...rest of my brain and pushed me into y'all's loving arms.

I play trombone in my high school, and I am the best! I am a band geek at heart, so this kind of public strangenessness is completely where I belong. I am currently enrolled in German year round, but my school is almost into the dreaded second semeseter (they split the lunch period in two. It's so effing stupid).

If people want my favourite movie, they are going to be hard pressed. I cannot pick an all out favourite flick. I do, however, have a list of the three musicals everyone must see, if you care: RENT, The Phantom of the Opera, and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

My favourite bands/groups/musicians/singers are as follows: Nightwish, Celtic Woman, The Dallas Brass, KT Tunstall, Lemon Demon, Rikki Nakano, The MLHS Chief Band (My high school band! GO CHIEFS!), and a lot of other people.

I am a Libra (born October second) and a ram in the chinese zodiac (1991). I am a witch (don't give me any crap about how witches are female and wizards are male. That is stupid) I am gay, I am a poet/writer/drawer/painter/photographer ( here's a little link for my art)

I could say more, but for now I'm saying sayonara. PM me to chat or email me at [email protected]!!!

Bis Dann, Siegfried (my name is actually David, but whatever)

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote