View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 03:07 PM   #4
Daddy's Brat
Account Banned

"corner time, slut. put your bar of soap in your mouth, and duct tape your mouth closed. put your vibrator in your pussy. fill your ass with an enema, and then plug it tight so you have to hold it in. and hmm... let your master decide what to do with the vicks vapo rub. I'm sure he knows what will punish you the most. so use the rub however he says, along with my other instructions. then go to your corner, and stand there for 20 minutes, holding a coin against the wall with your nose. the entire time, I want you to be spanking that naughty ass with your hairbrush. any time you drop the coin, replace it and add another 5 minutes to your corner time."

As bid my andrewrk, I am to publicly post my punishment. I put the bar of soap in my mouth and tried to cover it with duct tape. It was hard because The bar of soap was so big. I was gagging on the soap, having had to force it back into my throat in order to tape it there. Next I turned on my vibrator and put it up against my clit. I taped my pussy around it, holding it in place. Next I filled my enema bag with a quart of warm water and stuck the tube up my asshole. I let the water fill me. It took about ten mins for all the water to flow inside and by the time I was filled I was already cramping. I wanted to go so badly. My daddy likes me to lube my plug with vicks, especially when im being punished and so I took a big glob and spread it on the plug before pushing it into my ass. Now I was full and plugged and in distress. The vibrator was buzzing steadily in my cunt. I stood in the corner and took a quarter, which I pressed against the wall with my nose. I lifted my brush and began to spank. Ouch. I forgot how much the brush hurts. After about ten mins, My ass was burning. The enema inside me was begging to come out. The soap in my mouth was disgusting and drool was starting to run down the corners of my mouth. I kept spanking, even though I was squirming a little. The vibrator in my pussy felt wonderful and I wanted to come so badly. But I wasn't allowed. After another five mins, my ass was red as an apple and I was straining against the plug. Thats when I dropped the coin. Another five mins. I could have cried. I wanted to release my enema so badly and my ass already was on fire. I spanked steadliy for the last ten mins, praying for it to be over.
After twenty five mins, I ran to the toilet, yanked the plug from my burning hole and the vibrator from my pussy. Then i released

BBW Who Likes: Spanking, Ass Punishment, Wedgies, Mouth Soaping, Corner Time, Humiliation, Maybe a little Anal play
Dislikes Very Public, Pics, Big Big Big Anal
Limits: Pee, Scat, Blood, Incest, Permanent Ouchies

Toys To Play With: Hairbrush, Belt, Small Butt Plug, Medium Butt Plug, Clit Vibrator, So Many Jars of Vix Vapor Rub, Anal Beads, Enema Kit

KiK me at gishgush
Daddy's Brat is offline   Reply With Quote