View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 07:03 PM   #29
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Thanks for recovering this, GoogleMaster, I like this twist better... Tantric trance, funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
I am embarased yet excited to have my dick so exposed but I am surprised a little that Dan has chosen this dare for me. Even with my modification I hastily suggested I know that this task is now one I had relished. I look to my wife for guidance.

She notices my exasperation immediatly and seems to have concern herself. She knows, as well as I do, that I have an amazing ability to withold my orgasim in a tantric like trance. She also knows that once I cum I fall asleep and can't be roused for need of a little nap. I do not want Dan to be the only dick left in the game and Pam would hate to have this night end with me in a heap on the floor.

"You wish!" Pam states, refering to my modification request. "Dan, you naughty boy you! What makes you think you can make my man cum that easily. Shouldn't he have to work for it a little?" She ask. I sence that her quick thinking to cover for me just turned into a devilish desire.

Option 2: "Good idea!" Interjects Tara, her eyes lighting up. "He does need to work for his orgasim a little bit first... and I have just the idea"
Dan turns to Tara, a bit vexed, a bit concerned. He's never been that understanding of her but he can't really argue the point with her in front of us.

"Why do you want to see him jerk himself so bad?"

Her tone is both playful and accusatory. Dan becomes very defensive: he doesn't want his wife to think he might have homosexual tendencies. She looks at my exposed shaft, then back to her husband.

"I want to see yours too, honey. I want to compare."

Dan is really taken aback. He thought he had the situation in hand but now it's turning against him. He looks to me for support, but given what he wanted me to do and how intransigeant he was, I do nothing. Pam backs us up so Dan has no choice but to remove his own underwear and expose himself. Pam and Tara then ask us to stand side by side so they can compare our lengths.

Option 1: Dan is longer than me.

Option 2: I am longer than Dan.

Option 3: We are both relatively the same length.

Recommandation for whoever follows: don't just jump into sex, even if the characters are naked. Play around with the nudity first. Remember that all four characters have lost their bottoms now; Pam still has her bra on and Tara has nothing but a t-shirt.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote