Thread: Non-Fiction: Finding Our Friendship
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 07:12 PM   #13
Pineappled

I lifted my legs and stripped off Stan’s boxers, his erection was tensing as soon as he saw my newly exposed flesh. I put his boxers on my head and crossed my legs trying to cover up a little. “Okay, so dares only right?” I asked.

He nodded, barely paying attention to what I said.

“Alright.” I want to dare him something so we wouldn’t have to be staring at eachother naked. I was stuck, I couldn’t think of anything. Then I remembered when we were at the park. “Hey, remember at the park, how we decided we are gonna do a bunch of stuff this summer to make it fun?”

He looked at me puzzled. “Yeah, but we are making it fun right now.”

“True, but why don’t we do other stuff on top of this? I dare you to go swimming, right now.”

He was stunned. “Right now? Like naked?”

I nodded.

“Is the pool even warm?”

We got up and walked over to the pool thermostat. It read 88 degrees F. “Looks warm enough, all you gotta do is dive in and swim for twenty seconds.”

He looked at me, almost scared, “Can your neighbors see me?”

Good point. “Uhh, if we are loud, then they might look, so lets be quiet and they shouldn’t have any reason to look.”
We walked outside to my pool. Stan looked at me still obviously unsure about this.

I walked over to him and whispered, “Look, I’m here too. We’re both naked, just hurry up and we can go back inside. I have a towel right here for you.”

Without a second more of hesitation he dived in. Nearly immediately after he shot up and nearly yelled, “ITS SO COLD DUDE!” I motioned for him to be quiet, and he started swimming quietly.

After the twenty seconds were up I motioned for him to get out and held a towel out for him. When he got out of the pool however, I couldn’t help but laugh. He looked down, and saw what the cold pool water truly can do to a man.

“So thats what it normally looks like. Its kinda cute.” I said mockingly. I would later come to regret saying that.

He was nearly furious. “Yeah, funny, hand me the towel.”

He dried off and we went inside and back to my room.

Snapchat and Kik:Pineappled19

Fill free to send me dares or any TorD over Snapchat/Kik

Limits/Dislikes: Crossdressing, public, pain (wedgies don't count), Pee/Poop
Pineappled is offline   Reply With Quote