View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 05:22 AM   #25
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Option 1: Tara proposes that whoever is stripped first among us has to do something for the group.

Option 2: Tara proposes that we keep going until only one person has clothes on, and that person takes control over the other three.
Tara proposed that whoever is stripped first among us has to do something for the group. We decided that whoever rolled the dice that made the person get naked would determine what the person would have to do.

Tara rolled the dice and my number came up; I feared I was beginning to run out of luck. The tent in my underwear really wasn't hiding much, especially with the wet spot now beginning to show. However, I chose the conservative route and removed my shirt. Tara, Pam and I were now all 1 piece away from complete nudity.

Dan's up next and he rolls the dice. Wouldn't you know it, my number came up again. I was hoping that if I had to do something in front of the group that I would be at the mercy of the women; not Dan. Rules were rules though so I stood up with my tent and removed my underwear. I think Tara liked the fact that I was shaved. Dan tried to look away but Tara and Pam seemed to be staring at my erection with the tip glistening from precum. Dan laughed like a teenager when he said I had to jerk it in front of everybody. My face immediately turns red. Quick to draw some of the attention off of me, I asked for a modification. "I don't have any lube so give me one roll; if it's even, I get some help from the women. If it's odd, I'll go till I cum."

Option 1: I roll an even and Pam quickly lends me a hand by giving me some of her juice as lube.

Option 2: I roll an odd and have to cum in front of everybody.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote