View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #12
vafancoulo13

After the yoga embarrassment I went up to my room. I didn't really know what to do so I just went on my computer for bit. After that I got bored, and decided to go for a run. I'm a fairly athletic kid, and yoga didn't really give me a workout, and I was trying to stay in shape for sports.

I grabbed my shoes and headed downstairs. I stopped for a moment in the kitchen to tell Aunt Eliza where I was going, and I asked her for any recommendations. She said there was a loop down by the river that was a good four mile run, so I followed her advice and started on that. Unfortunately for me though, about halfway through my run it started to rain. And not just rain, but pour. I didn't stop because I was already more than halfway through, so I just kept going. When I got back to the house it was still pouring, and I was thoroughly soaked.

I went up the door and opened it up, but before I could take a step inside my aunt appeared out of nowhere and motioned for me to stop. "Nope, not like that," she said, "you're not going to get my wood floors all wet. Strip."

I stared at her for a second. I suppose her claim did have some validity, and so I took off my shirt and handed it to her. Now this was the first time she had seen my without my shirt on, so I was a little self conscious. Not because I was out of shape or anything, rather I was toned and had a bit of a six pack going on. But rather just because she was my aunt.

However, she didn't seem too embarrassed or awkward by seeing me topless - in fact she next motioned for me to take off my shoes and socks. I took those off too, and she once again grabbed then and placed them in a pile just outside the door. She was serious about not getting her floor wet.

"Now the shorts," she demanded.

This was the moment I been dreading. "Do you really thinks that's necessary?" I asked.

"James, take them off this moment. These floors cost thousands of dollars, and I'm not staining them with some water. Now!"

I meekly obeyed, and pulled down my shorts, handing them to her. I was now just in my underwear, which wasn't normal boxers but was rather athletic spandex that I had changed into prior to leaving for the run. They were a short pair, not the kind that extended all the way down to one's knees, and now they were shorter than ever, bunched up around my crotch due to the wetness. Speaking of my crotch, my cock was a little turned on. Here I was, just in my spandex underwear, in front of my aunt, and outside for the whole world to see.

"Wait here while I go and get a towel," was my aunt's next order, and once again I obeyed meekly. About three minutes later she came back with a towel and handed it to me. "Alright James, go and jump in the shower. Lunch will be in about thirty minutes. One of my good friends is coming over, and I'd love for you to meet her. I've put an outfit on your bed, wear that when you come down. Just do it, its an inside joke and I'd really appreciate it."

I just nodded, quickly drying myself off and covering up. I made my way to the bathroom and stripped and hopped in the shower.

As I relaxed in the steam, I began to think about what had just happened and my cock began to harden a bit. I even gave it a quick few tugs, and I knew that I would have to masturbate soon. I didn't want to take too long in the shower though and have Aunt Eliza come check on me to see what was taking so long, so I hopped out and dried off. I made my way back to my room and opened the door. I looked for the outfit and found it on my bed. I gasped out loud.
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote