Thread: Non-Fiction: Finding Our Friendship
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 06:39 PM   #7
Pineappled

A silence fell over us. A million thoughts ran through my head, all telling me that we should end this game, and that I shouldn’t do whatever he was about to dare me. But one thought stood out beyond the rest, and that thought was telling me I would have more fun doing the dare, than quitting.

“Before I tell you your dare, can I ask a question. This isn’t a truth, I’m just curious, I’ll answer it too.”

I was definitely surprised. “Sure? I guess. Ask away.”

“You said you went on GetDare often. What do you mostly do on the site?” He asked.

“Uhh, what do you mean?”

“Like, do you spend most of your time on the dares portion? Or the stories? Or the online truth or dares chatrooms?”

“Oh, uhh…. stories I guess? Otherwise the chatrooms.”

“And you’ve read a lot of the stories?”

“I’ve read some good ones…. What about you?”

He took a breath and looked me square in the eye. “I spend most of my time on the stories, but I do spend a good amount on the chatrooms. In fact I got a few ideas from a user last night.”

“Why does it matter?” I asked him.

“Well it matters because I need to know how much you are prepared for. Or expecting. I personally hate a story that goes 20 chapters without any real dares. It bores me, because we are playing and we get to control that… no more boring dares. I dare you to strip.”

“To strip….?” I replied.

He nodded.

I stood up, and took off my shirt and shorts with no problem. Left in my boxers I looked at Stan, he motioned with his eyebrows ‘you think you’re done?’. I got the message loud and clear, he wanted me to strip naked. He wanted to put the pedal to the metal on this game, and I obliged.

Snapchat and Kik:Pineappled19

Fill free to send me dares or any TorD over Snapchat/Kik

Limits/Dislikes: Crossdressing, public, pain (wedgies don't count), Pee/Poop
Pineappled is offline   Reply With Quote