Thread: Non-Fiction: Finding Our Friendship
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
Pineappled

Default Short one today

I didn’t have much of a choice, plus deep down I really wanted to do it. I looked at Stan, he didn't really have any form of expression. There was something in his eyes though. He was waiting. And he knew he wasn’t going to have to wait forever. I stripped off my shirt with no problem. Right as the shirt brushed past my face Stan’s hand was reaching for my shirt.

“I’ll hold onto your clothes and give them back tomorrow.” I obliged and gave it to him.

I could hear an audible gulp as Stan waited for me to take off my shorts. I slowly unbuttoned them, and looked back at Stan. His eyes were analyzing everything that I was doing. Every movement was being watched. I took one swift motion and lowered my shorts and took them off. I could tell that Stan was looking at my boxers, trying to get any look possible. I did have a small bulge starting, but nothing that was visible through the boxer material.

I handed over my shorts to him and asked, “When do you want to hangout tomorrow?”

“As soon as we wake up? I’ll text you when I wake up. We can hang then.”

We parted ways and I started my walk home. I avoided all streetlights possible, staying under the cover of darkness. Luckily it was about midnight at this point, and living in suburbia means that no one is around. I made it home with no problem, and upon arriving I noticed all the lights were out in the house. Perfect. Easy entrance.

Snapchat and Kik:Pineappled19

Fill free to send me dares or any TorD over Snapchat/Kik

Limits/Dislikes: Crossdressing, public, pain (wedgies don't count), Pee/Poop
Pineappled is offline   Reply With Quote