Thread: Non-Fiction: Finding Our Friendship
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #3
Pineappled

A million different thoughts were now running through my head. Is this a scam? Why now? Is Stan serious? I took a second, I looked at Stan, he looked serious, and it looked like it took a lot for him to ask. I wanted to play, I always wanted to play with someone in real life, but he is a guy. I didn’t want to agree, but something inside me said this might be my only shot to play.

“Yeah, totally man.” I agreed. On second thought, probably shouldn't have added the ‘totally man’. I still have no idea how far this would go. Maybe he only wanted to do truths? Maybe he didn't want to do any really difficult dares. I would have to approach this with an open mind.

He smiled at my response. “Awesome, lets start here. Truth or Dare?”

I wanted to feel out the waters. “Truth.”

He didn’t miss a beat, “How long have you been looking at GetDare?”

I thought about it for a minute. Should I just say the absolute truth? He probably wouldn’t care if I did say it. “About 4 months.”

My response didn’t phase him.

“Truth or dare?” I asked.

Again without missing a beat, “Dare!”

This is some dangerous territory. The first dare decides the atmosphere of the rest of the game. And because it was our first time playing, it would also say a lot about me, and a lot about him if he does it without question. I had to play it safe, but I knew what he was expecting. “I dare you to pee in the bushes.”

He gave me a smirk and started walking over to the bushes. With his back turned to me and his hands unzipping his pants, he replied, “Easy.”

Everything went silent for a few moments, until I heard a steady stream of urine hitting the bushes not 10 feet away from me. After a few seconds he was done and I figured I might as well break the ice, “Well, it sounded like you had to go!”

He looked at me with the same smirk he had when we started his dare, “Yeah, but now its your turn. Truth? Or Dare?” He added a certain emphasis on dare that made my skin tingle. I knew he wanted me to pick dare, he knew I wanted to.

“Dare.”

His smirk changed to show teeth. He looked like he had been waiting for this moment. “I dare you,” his eyes met mine, I started to get nervous. “to walk home with me.”

‘Oh that didn’t sound too bad’ I thought. “Alright, lets go home then.”

“I’m not finished.” He continued. “I dare you to walk home with me, but we have to continue this game on the way.”

Still not too bad.

“Alright no problem.” I agreed. We got up and started walking to his house. “Truth or dare?”

He looked at me and I already started to think of a dare. Before I could say anything though he made it official, “Dare.”

“Right.” I thought for a minute. “I dare you to give me a piggy-back ride to the next light post.” It wasn't a normal dare, but it was all I could think of.

He knelt down in front of me and gave me the go-ahead to get on. While walking he asked me, “Truth? Or Dare?” Same inflection on the dare.

“Truth.” I said as I got off as we had made it to the light post.

“How often do you play this game on the internet?” he asked, looking at me dead in the eye.

I was flushed red. I didn’t want to tell him the truth, I felt embarrassed by myself. I decided to answer truthfully, “I get dares and do them every weekend.”

He looked straight ahead of him, I could tell he was plotting.
“Alright, truth or dare?”

Why not? “Dare.”

He smiled. Not his smirk, but his smile. “I dare you to sag your pants and underwear until we reach the next light post.”

Interesting, but weird. I didn’t mind, but this dare told me he didn’t want to rush straight into it either. That or he was playing it safe. Either way, I pulled the back of my pants and underwear down till my entire backside was visible. I caught him looking, but immediately after looking away.

The game continued on for the rest of the walk, but became a series of truths. “When was the last time you went out with a girl” I asked, “Three weeks.” He asked the same and I replied, “about a month ago.” The game became pretty tame at that point until we rounded the corner near Stan’s house. It was his turn to ask me. “Truth or dare?”

“End of the game, might as well be dare.” I responded.

“Good. Now first, let me ask. What are the rules to this game?”

This isn’t a good omen, why would he want to know now? “Uhh…. I guess don’t tell anyone we played this. And no backing out.”

“What would happen if someone wanted to back out?” he asked failing to sound innocent.

“Uhh, I guess a punishment dare would be given in place of the dare that we didn’t want to do. That seems to be how most of GetDare does it anyway.” I replied.

He nodded. “Good. I dare you, to give me your pants and shirt, and walk home in just your boxers and shoes.”

Well this certainly came out of left field. “And if I refuse? What would the punishment be?”

He stopped and thought about his answer carefully. “If I tell you, you would have to do it. It wouldn’t be any better than the dare I just gave you though.”

I should have assumed this would happen sooner or later.

Snapchat and Kik:Pineappled19

Fill free to send me dares or any TorD over Snapchat/Kik

Limits/Dislikes: Crossdressing, public, pain (wedgies don't count), Pee/Poop
Pineappled is offline   Reply With Quote