View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 01:18 AM   #12
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Over the next couple of weeks I made sure I wore the underwear whenever I went out somewhere with the girls, they often pulled down my jeans whenever we reached a secluded area just to be sure which always turned me on

On the dy of the trip, I asked the girls if had to wear the thong and bra, they said no. I was quite relieved because there was a fairly large group from school going. On the coach we sat on the back row, with me in the corner by the window, out of sight of the rest of the coach as the seats in front of me were empty.

We were going to cross the channel by ferry, and then drive by coach down to Paris. When we were about half way to Dover they told me that the second we left England, I was their bitch for the week, it was somewhat unnerving to hear that as I had done my best not to think about it until now.

When we reached the ferry the four of us went up to the top deck, it was cool with a nice breeze up there, and there was also a nice, secluded spot I saw Lisa looking at. As the ferry started moving she took me over there.

"Strip off" she demanded, I looked around and couldn't see anyone so I agreed "now, you can't get dressed until you have an orgasm" I didn't think it was too bad, I started to jerk off when Sarah grabbed my hand

"You are girl, you bitch, start acting like one! Get on your hands and knees" she demanded. I complied, nervous about where this was heading. I looked round to see her putting on a strapon over her jeans. This was bigger than anything they had pushed inside me before and I wasn't looking forward to it.

I had become used to them fingering me, to a point where I found it fairly pleasurable so I got extremely hard as Gemma lubed me up and lubed up my butt hole too, I also saw Sarah lubing up her "penis" when a terrible thought struck me, they weren't just going to do this for how long they want, they want me to orgasm, I had never had an orgasm because of anal stimulation before, and had no idea how long this torture would last.

She started off slowly, pushing it in as far as she could, it was quite painful having something so large rammed inside me. After the first few insertions she started moving faster. This tortuous task lasted about half an hour before I had one of the weirdest senstaions I have ever had, an anal orgasm. After this they stopped and said I could have a bit of time off now, they let me get dressed and left me up on the top deck

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote