Thread: Fiction: Payback
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #36
LongKnight

Default Recruiting a patsy

Scooter rubbed his wrists as he stepped outside into the cold morning air. The air bit at his body. He couldn't wait no longer. He headed to the rose bushes unzipped himself and gave a sigh of relief. He felt better then he had in hours.

It had been a long, cold, lonely, frustrating night. He'd woken up about five minutes earlier to find himself uncuffed with a note on his chest telling him he had five minutes to get out or he'd be walking home naked because she was going to burn his clothes.

He didn't believe her but he was ready to get out of there. It was not like he'd got anything out of it. So he hadn't hesitated he just up and got out of there.

The rosebushes were just a nice touch. They did look like they could use a drink after all.

LongKnight found him twenty minutes later having some breakfast. He'd never met him but he knew that if he handed this perfectly then he would have a patsy that didn't trace back to him.

LongKnight let the man finish his breakfast before he approached him. He sat down and placed his tablet on the table next to Scooters plate.

Scooter looked at the tablet and froze. On it was a picture of him cuffed naked to Staceys bed. He was confused. What was going on.

"Relax. If I wanted to do anything with this I would have already. I want to give you a chance to even the score with Stacey."

"I ain't interested in doing anything that involves that girl."

LongKnight grimaced and said "You ain't got a choice. If I got this then you can bet that she's got this and trust me she will do stuff with this."

Scooter paused for a moment "Ok. Not that I'm saying yes or anything but what you thinking?"

Longknight smiled. He had him. He outlined his plan.

Scooter smiled. He liked what he heard. He liked the idea of returning the humiliation that he had suffered last night and to do it in public well.....

LongKnight got up and walked out with a smile on his face. He had his patsy. He just needed to set the next step of his master plan. He was enjoying himself.
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote