View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Intermission - Part 1

The next evening, Lizzie and I were cooking in the kitchen and she mentioned the camera.

"So I'll bet you'd like that camera back," she said.

I nodded "What do you want for it?"

I was thinking not only of the pictures of me naked, but also the shots of Heather - not to mention any pictures that Lizzie had taken of us in the bathroom.

"Well, I've got another dare," she said. "If you complete it, you can have the camera. I've given Heather a similar dare, and whoever completes it successfully will get the camera."

"What if we both do it right?" I asked

"We'll have to devise a tie-breaker," she said, with a raised eyebrow. "Anyway, here's the challenge. You must be completely naked from 8pm to 8am each day. I'll check in on you once or twice, and I'll make sure I'm around those evenings, so if anyone sees you, I'll hear."

I could feel myself getting slightly hard from the prospect, and harder still when I thought of the blowjob from the previous night, and Lizzie watching it all.

"You're on," I said.

The first two nights passed uneventfully - I kept in my room between 8am and 8pm. Lizzie would knock on my door at some point, and I'd flash her, and she'd head off - although she usually left the door open, leaving me to scramble and close it before my other flatmate walked by.

On the third night I was fast asleep when she crept into my room and I awoke to find her sliding into bed beside me, completely naked.

"You know," she breathed. "Heather looked like she was having such a fun time the other night that I wanted some too."

Now usually, flatmates were out of the question, but we were already both naked and I was hard and pertty horny. Not saying a word, I slipped on a condom and pulled her on top of me. She was already very hot and very wet. I grabbed her ass and pulled her back and forth on my dick until she cried out with pleasure. She quickly muffled herself with a pillow but I felt her
orgasms rock through her body, and looking at her orgasmic face, I came hot and long.

She climbed off and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, lightly ran back into her room.

The fourth and fifth nights passed uneventfully, but on the penultimate night, our other flatmate Rachel had a party...

To be continued
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote